Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation
It's been fun, but I am drifting further from agreement with current staff and their decisions.  Given that, I cannot maintain a staff position.  

Requesting demotion to Donor.
well, good luck in life. its been fun having you around.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
*Checks date*

Bu- but it's not April 1st.

Hope to still see you around one every month
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
I understand your place, goodluck out there.
Sorry to hear that, good luck.
Dude, I really hope you're joking. This isn't worth resigning over; you're an incredible asset to the server. You're an incredible asset to me.
Certain current staff will not listen to the voices of "lower staff" and would rather lock threads than have open discussion. I cannot be associated with that. I'm sure you understand. Thanks for letting me contribute.
damn man...

there goes another great staff member....
[Image: giphy.gif]
I understand your decision sometimes you don't personally agree with things and have to walk away from them to avoid anger. I am the same way sometimes (this has nothing to do with the server; IRL problems). It was nice having you as staff and good luck to you if you should decide to step away from the server.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Man I learned a lot from you, and looked up to ya too. You were a perfect example as a Moderator and Staff in general. I hope that even if you resign, you stick around the server for awhile. I always enjoyed fuckin around with ya on the server, and enjoyed when you did it to me.

Thanks for serving a part of the Team, I really hate seeing ya leave. I hope you change your mind at least.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]