Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BS & M24 Reworks
So I've made it pretty well known at this point that I rewrote the entire code for the M24 rifle. It should now be usable without the global sound effect whenever you shoot it although it will be loud. This rework makes the sniper a bit deadlier than the scout but have less ammo per clip and is still very loud. Everyone who currently has the weapon in their pointshop inventory should retain it going forward.
In addition to this I have reworked the BullShite into a much more satisfying form. It now mirrors the Deagle in almost every aspect with a few minor differences. The reason I chose this was because I think the Deagle is the strongest gun we currently have and wanted the BS to be worth its rarity without making it overpowered.
These changes obviously were made with the current meta of aggressive playstyle in mind. If there are any bugs with them do let me know and I will get right on fixing them asap.
One final note, if you think anything else currently needs some touch ups please comment your suggestions in this thread. I look forward to seeing what everyone has to say.
THE M24 IS NOT CURRENTLY UPDATED, IT REQUIRES A SERVER RESTART. I WILL REMOVE THIS LINE ONCE I HAVE CONFIRMED IT IS LIVE AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
M16 needs a buff, either increase the damage or lower the damage and increase the fire rate

I will also glue the "fix the hitreg" complaint here.

Edit: i know something has to be changed for this because it is ever barely seen in use, the vector as well.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-29-2021, 11:41 PM)Mana Wrote: M16 needs a buff, either increase the damage or lower the damage and increase the fire rate

what no, one of the few automatics that I actually get lasered by on this game.
the only real problem i think the bullshite had was ammo capacity if its mirroring the deagle with minor differences why bother getting the bullshite because the deagle is easier to get and bla bla, other than people complaining about the m14, good job battons have a cookie that i don't have
Honestly my one main complaint about the weapons is the complete inaccuracy of every automatic. this game is primarily fought at long ranges and its just frustrating that I have to exclusively use single shot to compete cause every automatic is made to perform like a midtier to shit SMG. also the m24 is perfectly accurate no scope as of right now, even though it hasnt been updated yet; is this a bug?

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
I think the AK need a little of bit of a nerf
(03-29-2021, 11:54 PM)Thayr Wrote: Honestly my one main complaint about the weapons is the complete inaccuracy of every automatic. this game is primarily fought at long ranges and its just frustrating that I have to exclusively use single shot to compete cause every automatic is made to perform like a midtier to shit SMG. also the m24 is perfectly accurate no scope as of right now, even though it hasnt been updated yet; is this a bug?

The weapon will be as accurate as the scout and silenced sniper, the cross hair is part of the rewritten code and thus has not updated yet to reflect this change. It should be fully implemented upon server restart tomorrow morning.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I’ll check out the bullshite later on today probably. I use that gun on the server a lot and I hope I’m able to still get headshots with it lol.
(03-29-2021, 11:41 PM)Mana Wrote: I will also glue the "fix the hitreg" complaint here.

Ima be 200% real unless we get the original half life 2 developers to fix it this ain't happening, you would have to rewrite the multiplayer code from the ground up if you wanted it to work properly
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Writing this on behalf of Rand because I know he will say something to me when we talk later

Is the Silenced Sniper getting any buffs? iirc it still can't one tap people on brawny/bold booze

Also do something with the S&W, literally useless since the deagle and bullshite exist