Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rdming detective
Offender's Name: Rein!

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84363772

Potential Witnesses: @chill @GAMER @"Kessler" 

Reason to Ban: RDM

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/KzxU9aJ

I joined while this was happening, so I am not entirely up to speed. Rein! was rdming and was arguing with staff about it. I believe the screenshot where he killed the two traitors was due to him Killing them during active round for not testing. Sus kills are not allowed until overtime.
He is also a donor. It may be good to keep the screenshots incase he attempts to chargeback donor. (Violating the MOTD will allow for Dinks to not lose money that more than likely goes to server up-keep, hosting, and maintenance.)

EDIT: removed the word mass from text as I forgot to remove before submission.
(03-30-2021, 01:06 PM)TrevorSalander Wrote: Offender's Name: Rein!

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84363772

Potential Witnesses: @chill @GAMER @"Kessler" 

Reason to Ban: Mass RDM

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/KzxU9aJ

I joined while this was happening, so I am not entirely up to speed. Rein! was rdming and was arguing with staff about it. I believe the screenshot where he killed the two traitors was due to him Killing them during active round for not testing. Sus kills are not allowed until overtime.
He is also a donor. It may be good to keep the screenshots incase he attempts to chargeback donor. (Violating the MOTD will allow for Dinks to not lose money that more than likely goes to server up-keep, hosting, and maintenance.)
correct rien was telling people to test, not test or kos (and it wasnt OT) and then would kill them if they did not test. and he pretty much killed everyone he saw. And then i slayed him and he left the game
Cult member since 8-8-18
The evidence doesn't appear to show mass RDM. One image is of round 3 with one potential RDM and the other image is of round 4 with two potential RDMs.

I will ban for RDM and Leave x2 right now, but I will leave this ban request open for the time being in case there is other evidence that needs to be added.
Leave with 2 slays, ez clap

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(03-30-2021, 01:54 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: The evidence doesn't appear to show mass RDM. One image is of round 3 with one potential RDM and the other image is of round 4 with two potential RDMs.

I will ban for RDM and Leave x2 right now, but I will leave this ban request open for the time being in case there is other evidence that needs to be added.
Apologies, I meant to edit out the word mass before submitting. I realized that after before submitting and removed from the title but forgot to remove from the text.
Rein is a donor known as Goose!, Just for the record.
Closing this since Nicky carried out the ban and it was not mass per Trevor's comment.
Thanks for the report!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks