Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion.
(04-01-2021, 06:30 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Hi Nuru, You and I don't know each other that well seeing as you were exiting the staffing scene and I was entering it so please do not take my comment will ill intent as I haven't seen your capabilities firsthand within the community.

I'm kind of off-put with your sudden want to return to the community after saying this in your farewell last year "I've hit a point in my life where something has become far more important than my time spent here. I will not longer have a lot of time to be at pc in the future, and I have things to do to take care of myself that require no stress, and lets be honest here.... This place is a breeding ground for that." 

I'm just curious about the sudden change and want to come back. What's to say you feel the same as before in the next few months after having you established?

As I said, this comes from no ill intent and if the community/staff team believes that you would be a great addition back then by all means I support them.
I was pregnant and extremely hormonal and Im neither now. I definitely dont take it as any ill intent dont worry! Questions are more than welcome. But yes the whole reasoning was I was pregnant and due in January and stress at the time was too much. When people say pregnancy hormones are wild Ill never doubt it again. Shes about three months now so We’ve settled into a decent schedule with less stress and feedings and crying etc so thats why Ive decided to come back. This place needs fixed still and I still stand by my statement of this place is a breeding ground of stress and toxic shit. There was leas when I was around from my viewpoint and I want to bring forth more of the cutting out the bad so dinks can thrive happily. 

From here out replies will be very sparingly Im officially on the road from texas to wv so ill respond when i can
SEE YOU BABIES SOON MOM LOVES U  Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nuru Returns? - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 04-01-2021, 09:43 AM
RE: Nuru Returns? - by Ēmęřăķ - 04-01-2021, 09:47 AM
RE: Nuru Returns? - by Raider Hanks - 04-01-2021, 10:00 AM
RE: Nuru Returns? - by Mother Nuru. - 04-01-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: Nuru Returns? - by Ēmęřăķ - 04-01-2021, 10:07 AM
RE: Nuru Returns? - by Mother Nuru. - 04-01-2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion. - by Mother Nuru. - 04-01-2021, 06:53 PM