Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion.
So I've further come to understand that this is meant to distinguish as to whether Nuru would just come back as simply a server admin, or as a "community admin."
I'm not opposed to Nuru eventually becoming this "community admin" whatever that may entail. But I would note that she has been gone for nearly an entire year. I think before representing the interest of the entire community some time should be put back into staffing in general - so that changes in community dynamics are taken into account from the past year.

In other words - I think coming back as a PH admin, I have no opinion on (and am fine with it from the discord persepctive). But depending on what the community admin role would be, I think it may be good to be back in action as a server admin for some time before fully taking on that role. I'm not as concerned about the circumstances of her departure as I am of the length of the departure. It may be wise to let her understand how the community operates today before fully giving the community admin role.

But given the community support Nuru has gotten so far, perhaps Nuru is the best representative of the community at large.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nuru Returns? - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 04-01-2021, 09:43 AM
RE: Nuru Returns? - by Ēmęřăķ - 04-01-2021, 09:47 AM
RE: Nuru Returns? - by Raider Hanks - 04-01-2021, 10:00 AM
RE: Nuru Returns? - by Mother Nuru. - 04-01-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: Nuru Returns? - by Ēmęřăķ - 04-01-2021, 10:07 AM
RE: Nuru Returns? - by Mother Nuru. - 04-01-2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion. - by Jammin - 04-01-2021, 10:09 PM