Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mumbanger Donor Abuse on ph
Offender's Name: Mumbanger

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:583834242

What Server(s): Prop Hunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Didnt follow guidelines for gagging or kicking a user and didnt report the gag or kick to staff 

When They Did It: 2021-04-03 2207 ET

Potential Witnesses: Mexican, SpeedyDog, CacoDemon, [red]bloody, AvaBlackPH, Mork Mork, bakernd

Proof: https://youtu.be/ATMzUr7DckE

Other: please excuse the audio i was talking with [red]bloody on discord as this was going down.
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
You didn't say it yourself so I will so that people that look at it will know. There is apparently more evidence on the way from at least one other person.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

[attachment=2918 Wrote:     RopeGuy20 pid='107747' dateline='1617552672']Offender's Name: Mumbanger

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:583834242

What Server(s): Prop Hunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Didnt follow guidelines for gagging or kicking a user and didnt report the gag or kick to staff 

When They Did It: 2021-04-03 2207 ET

Potential Witnesses: Mexican, SpeedyDog, CacoDemon, [red]bloody, AvaBlackPH, Mork Mork, bakernd

Proof: https://youtu.be/ATMzUr7DckE

Other: please excuse the audio i was talking with [red]bloody on discord as this was going down.

As it stands now, there was no reason to gag and kick the player. I see blaten donor abuse. I will reserve my +/-1 for more evidence.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
Was there any warning, gag, or anything that took place before the kick? Because I did get a message from someone when I joined later that map that MAV was map gagged.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-04-2021, 01:06 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Was there any warning, gag, or anything that took place before the kick? Because I did get a message from someone when I joined later that map that MAV was map gagged.
from what i saw there was a gag with no warning and no 2nd gag before the kick or any mute of any kind also but mexican would probably know better
(04-04-2021, 01:06 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Was there any warning, gag, or anything that took place before the kick? Because I did get a message from someone when I joined later that map that MAV was map gagged.
I think I'm that someone. I had left, and come back around round 6 with the knowledge that MAV was mic spamming and was aware that it was rule breaking. Mav then left the server and came back with a different name (I posted that on the discord) and continued to mic spam so I gave him a gag. I do not have any recording of this though.
From what I remembered minus a recording- MAV came in round 2 or 3 started mic spam with the music- because I remember gagging for a round- he left and came back again after my initial gag which he served- he text chatted gibberish- and was mad at me ''referring me to TACOMAN" I was in and out with discord and garrys mod at the start of round 5 and missed what had went down in round 4 -
(04-04-2021, 07:14 PM)Mexican Wrote: From what I remembered minus a recording- MAV came in round 2 or 3  started mic spam with the music- because I remember gagging for a round- he left and came back again after my initial gag which he served- he text chatted gibberish- and was mad at me ''referring me to TACOMAN"  I was in and out with discord and garrys mod at the start of round 5 and missed what had went down in round 4 -
im looking at the raw video so the beginning of round 4 you gag but nothing else happens unless something happened in the last minute of round 4 as i clicked the wrong button and disconnected.
It's a bit difficult to really get a picture of what happened with such a short video as there may have been other things that happened before this. Also I don't know if the donor has been informed of this report to be able to defend himself. As this is a first time report I think that a verbal warning and reminder of the guidelines is appropriate.
[Image: unknown.jpg]