Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obtain better vpn protection, and not perm ban the first ban.
(05-11-2021, 07:08 PM)ttyyuu12345 Wrote: I get looking out for the people I RDMed, but it gives me a reason to tell everyone why your server is bad because it doesn't handle second chances very well because you have a huge ego and just want me to get on two knees and beg for forgiveness.

This exactly. Randomly killing people in a gamemode (sort of) about roleplay is a dick move, but our unban process makes a big fluff out of things that really don't matter that much. Some guy throws an incendiary grenade into a crowd of people, gets banned permanently, and comes back after 6 months to appeal. Okay, awesome.. what am I realistically going to say, "No, I don't want him to be unbanned, killing three people in a video game is an unforgivable crime"? No, 99% of people are going to want him unbanned anyway, so why should we require an appeal?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obtain better vpn protection, and not perm ban the first ban. - by RussEfarmer - 05-11-2021, 08:09 PM