Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ta Ta for now
I'll be taking a rather sizable break from this server.
I love being here and a lot of the people are very enjoyable to play with.
But it seems to me that it's becoming a dictatorship pretty quickly.
The thoughts and opinions of lower staff, donors, and players are out the window regardless of how overwhelming the agreement is.
Certain upper staff are driving this server directly into the ground and honestly the only way it seems it will stop is if they personally resign their positions.
With that being such a far stretch, and impeachment seeming impossible. Because again, our opinions are going into a shredder the leads directly to the trash.
I am officially taking my leave.
If you guys would like to give me a quick bother bother i'll be on Ps4 darksouls for the next few months and I don't mind Pm'ing my PSN. 
I really hope you all take a chance to retrospectively take a look at the server and recent events. 
Because you're losing players, and fast.
Staff is resigning, biased bans are being imposed on respected members of the community, our guest retention is shit, opinions are a bannable offense, being too good is a bannable offense, free speech is a bannable offense, queue's are being muted server wide because it's not an upper staffs taste in music or for being 'weeb shit' which sorry most of your server patrons are fucking weebs so get over it.
This server is officially "My way or the highway's TTT: We don't need staff because we don't value their inputs: Fast downloads".
In a final note:
I'm sorry to any of you new players entering at this time
And to vet players who are just stuck along for the ride  being barred from the trains controls
It's been and still is a lot of fun
But unfortunately the more I strive for Trusted and the more I find my self involved in the server politics the more corruption I see and the less I can deal with the idea of being associated with such biases.

Anyways, I may log on for a final time tonight. If not I'll catch everyone sporadically over the next few months as I check in between Dank Souls 3
@"Bang Bang" make sure to head shot @Visonn for me so he doesn't get lonely <3.
#BlameUpperStaff #VolunteerForResignation #SaveTheServer 
P.s. @"Dinkleberg >:(" I really hope you reign in your staff before one day you log on to an empty server. Or worse, a server full of racist rdm'ing children with no staff left to handle them.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I know that the past week or so has been hard on some of the  community, and it really makes me sad seeing more people leave.. Goodbye for now.  I hope to see you back ^^
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
It's been fun playing with you and I do hope to see you around again. As for me, seeing the shit going down on all sides is... interesting in a bad way. In the meantime, I'll camp the T room closet in bowling in your honor.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Well, I hope to see you around again Sus.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
bye bb hf
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
tfw half of the actual "community" leaves.
I'll never get over that announcer like voice you have, good luck my man.
And you know dink never goes on forums right?
What's your ps4 name
[Image: original.gif]
down with tyranny
[Image: giphy.gif]
Dang, you were cool man. Hate to see ya go.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Oh man :( gonna miss you sus and you camping T rooms <3 hopefully I will see you again, but whatever you choose I wish you the best!