Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ta Ta for now
(04-19-2017, 01:29 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: It's been fun playing with you and I do hope to see you around again. As for me, seeing the shit going down on all sides is... interesting in a bad way. In the meantime, I'll camp the T room closet in bowling in your honor.

Not going to lie. Hit me in the feels a little bit.

I love this server and I love the vast majority of you as close friends i've built relationships with.
It might not be more than once a month. But I will be ever so discretely logging on just to give a quick hello and pop some man-hacks.

I really do wish you all the best, on the server and in life.
Hopefully the day will come shortly where we can all play together daily again like the old days <3.
But this is my last post for now.
This isn't goodbye. Goodbye is too permanent.
So i'll end this off with.
I will see you all later <3.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Looking forward to your return, bathroom stall bro :(
So long cowboy </3
be sure to get back in time to play my map bb
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
Sus, get your ass back here boy. You ain't leaving me bb
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(04-24-2017, 03:44 PM)tons4583 Wrote: Sus, get your ass back here boy. You ain't leaving me bb

not old enough too say necro, not new enough to say relevent
[Image: original.gif]
I didn't personally get to know you, but its always upsetting to see a member leave. I hope you enjoy yourself on a different server!