Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems With Top 3 Reward
I'm not certain whether or not this is a new thing or just something I haven't noticed, but for the past week or so, about 50% of the time, instead of getting the 75 premium points promised from the button, I'll only receive 25. I don't really have any more information about the bug other than that unfortunately. Has anyone else had this problem?
It's not a bug, it's just not very clear.

1st place = 75 points
2nd place = 50 points
3rd place = 25 points
[Image: xdjlve.png]
If this is anything like TTT, when you hit 75 premium points, it'll change based on if you were First, Second or Third.

First, receiving all 75
Second, receiving a fraction
Third, receiving less.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Jax has the correct breakdown of points for TTT.
Regular points are also the same (10k, ~6k, 3k for 1st, 2nd, 3rd respectively).

I have no idea how prophunt works seeing as I've never seen a single digit placement in my vast and expansive 6.4 hours on PH. But I would presume it is a similar system
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
no no this is an actually a glitch that has occurred , i was first in a map multiple times yet still got 35, this was a month or two ago but it has happened and i have heard few others speak of it
Jax explained it well and I can confirm that this is how it is in PH as well. 
1st place = 75 points
2nd place = 50 points
3rd place = 25 points

I personally haven't experienced what milly is explaining, and I've gotten top 3 several times within the past few weeks and there wasn't an issue with the point distribution. 
Ah so I'm just dumb lol.
Ok turns out I'm not actually dumb. It always says you'll get 75 premium points regardless of where you place.
In TTT when the menu pops up it always says 75 premium/10k standard points. But the actual points distributed will be reduced for 2nd/3rd place.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks