Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAV: an in-progress request on a noted spammer
(04-09-2021, 12:44 PM)Zenful Wrote: No real opinion, honestly. I've been on with him a couple of time but never really had him do anything of note. As far as I've seen he doesn't seem all that disruptive but the evidence should speak for itself. I just don't want to jump the gun on this and see him banned for too long.
You haven't been around very long to understand that we as a community of active PH regulars and staff have had a consistent issue with this player. Everyday he comes on to Mic Spam, and even chat spam as of yesterday. Usually happens whenever staff aren't on to deal with him which is why this thread is made. He is an evasive lil shit.
I can't count how many times people ping for his shenanigans and staff miss it because he dips once je is gagged once by a donor.

Please holder comment for evidence, will add when I get home

Evidence for 04/08/2021 listing by me:

Chat spam found through relay, my video evidence of his Mic spam on 03/21/2021 has been lost to space and time. 
But other staff were present during this encounter.

[Image: 4ee63d17b2a7eb5a8b224b525ec81f2e.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: MAV: an in-progress request on a noted spammer - by gerbil - 04-09-2021, 01:09 PM