Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosting
(04-19-2017, 07:05 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:54 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Why are you asking him if he is alive? Is he not supposed to respond to someone asking him if he is alive or not? It's almost like you baited him into responding to your question, which is just my opinion, but it seems you enticed him to give a response to your question.  @"Shadowdragonss"  Should not be permabanned for this.

Have you ever heard of this nifty thing called a "Live Check" or in some cases, a "Live Check or KOS"
Ill dumb it down...
When someone calls a live check/live check or KOS, you need to respond whether by voice or chat. If one does not respond, you can ask, "Hey 'insert name here' are you alive?"
Hell you dont even need to have to do that, you can just call out, "hey 'insert name' you alive or nah".....
What he did is responding to that statement while dead saying he was dead.. which like foxka said, is textbook ghosting....

Im just wondering why avi messaged him, could've done like you said a livecheck/kos
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(04-19-2017, 07:17 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:54 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Why are you asking him if he is alive? Is he not supposed to respond to someone asking him if he is alive or not? It's almost like you baited him into responding to your question, which is just my opinion, but it seems you enticed him to give a response to your question.  @"Shadowdragonss"  Should not be permabanned for this.

Have you ever heard of this nifty thing called a "Live Check" or in some cases, a "Live Check or KOS"
Ill dumb it down...
When someone calls a live check/live check or KOS, you need to respond whether by voice or chat. If one does not respond, you can ask, "Hey 'insert name here' are you alive?"
Hell you dont even need to have to do that, you can just call out, "hey 'insert name' you alive or nah".....
What he did is responding to that statement while dead saying he was dead.. which like foxka said, is textbook ghosting....

Im just wondering why avi messaged him, could've done like you said a livecheck/kos

She didn't message him, she asked over mic are you alive shadow?
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam

Ill dumb it down...

Can you not read? She said it in VOICE CHAT
(04-19-2017, 07:19 PM)Emily Wrote:

Ill dumb it down...

She didn't message him, she asked over mic are you alive shadow?

Ok that makes more sense in terms of the ghosting part. I just picked up that it was live check that he was responding to with !psay In that case, yes, this should be a ban of some length but by all means not a permaban. Ban should be a week IMO
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
@"Shadowdragonss" Do not give info to people that they shouldn't have. This is your only warning.