Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum+Discord Unban Request, 55.434782608% Early
Forum ban to remain and may be appealed on 6/11, the end of the original ban.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
The decision on the discord ban will be made by the admin team only, not with input from discord staff, as it was not related to anything that happened in the public dinks discord to begin with.

In other words, discord staff had nothing to do with his discord ban and will not be giving input on his unban application (outside of our personal opinions posted here).

Just wanted that clarified/transparent :)
I would expect a decision to come sometime soon regarding a discord unban.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
bump for hopeful but also kind of request
in the future, would it be a possibility to inform anyone of a staffing decision that involves them? like an increase of a ban, and a moving of an appeal date

i get why it happened and have no issue with it, just was kind of perturbed when i first found out about it because it had been however long and no one had said a word to me, just the knowledge woulda been nice, y'know?
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
As Matt said, your forum unban is denied and you may appeal again on 6/11. After speaking with the other admins, we decided to deny your unban for discord as well. However, since you did not alt evade on discord to our knowledge, your ban will end on 6/11. Please ping a discord staff member to be unbanned on that date.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army