Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well..
I've been watching these forums for awhile despite being a part of another community, I'm sure people remember me by my old name, Slutty Crow of Cainhurst. 

I've noticed a huge falling within staff and players. Now I'm not here to call anyone out or anything, even though as much fun as that sounds I'm only here to put my opinion out there (Oh no an opinion ban me I guess.) Basically this community has turned extremely toxic on the forums and in game from what I've heard (TTT that is, Prophunt and Deathrun are basically dead and imo should be removed if they don't have a decent playerbase in 2 months.) It interests me how little time has passed but how progressively this community has fallen, back when yall had the old forums, sure people didn't get along and there were tons of fights and all, but it actually had a family vibe to it. Now everyone is pointing shit out about people, calling them retarded, naming them offensive things, BANNING them for just having OPINIONS on things. Players are going to be turned off by this, and are going to be too afraid to get on and even play and interact on the forums. 

These simple and small things can change the way a community functions, this is what a lot of people call what players and staff are doing now, is a dictatorship. You know, like Hitler and shit? People are leaving, staff are resigning just because a few people decided to play Nazis and ban the Jews. Fix this simple thing and actually maybe be nice and mature about others player and staff wise, this community may rise again. 

I know its odd for someone like me, a person who was actually chased out of this community to come back and explain all of this, stuff people should already know, but I came back because dictatorship is actually what chased me out of Dinks in general. I'm concerned about your users, your players, friends. People who decide willingly to come here and take what most people call abuse.

Quite sorry if I am breaking the rules and all that shit at this point, but if I get banned for suggesting one thing, describing said thing and showing concern, that's actually fairly interesting.
Hmm.

31 minutes in I would have thought someone would have commented by now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-19-2017, 06:09 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Hmm.

31 minutes in I would have thought someone would have commented by now.

Too soon, my friend.
http://prntscr.com/eyhqzb
Clearly you haven't been paying attention to the forums. You can have opinions all you like as long as they are presented in a respectful way.
(04-19-2017, 06:24 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Clearly you haven't been paying attention to the forums. You can have opinions all you like as long as they are presented in a respectful way.

Though even the most respectful apparently has been banned for making a simple joke, let's be real. I don't mean to sit here and be all like you gotta baby this and baby that. You have to realize this small fact my dude, some jokes can be offensive, you leave them off with a warning once or twice, not a straight up ban. Again, this stuff can strike fear into new coming users.

Also a mod has called a user retarded before, which yes I'm stating this because it is important. What mod, goes out and calls users retarded? This is an Amish farm yall are running around, abusing your animals.
(04-19-2017, 06:30 PM)Taako the Wizard Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:24 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Clearly you haven't been paying attention to the forums. You can have opinions all you like as long as they are presented in a respectful way.

Though even the most respectful apparently has been banned for making a simple joke, let's be real. I don't mean to sit here and be all like you gotta baby this and baby that. You have to realize this small fact my dude, some jokes can be offensive, you leave them off with a warning once or twice, not a straight up ban. Again, this stuff can strike fear into new coming users.

Also a mod has called a user retarded before, which yes I'm stating this because it is important. What mod, goes out and calls users retarded? This is an Amish farm yall are running around, abusing your animals.

Name 1 person who got banned for making a respectful joke, just 1, and i bet you whoever you say we can argue for why that isnt the case
Dont look so blue
(04-19-2017, 06:34 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:30 PM)Taako the Wizard Wrote:

Name 1 person who got banned for making a respectful joke, just 1, and i bet you whoever you say we can argue for why that isnt the case
^
Again you clearly haven't been paying attention, we gave many many warnings, they continued, they got banned. That's how not following the rules works, but according to you insulting everyone under the sun and harassing people is merely a "joke."
I've never understood this opinion, that the upper staff are dictators who only act on what THEY want for the server. It just isn't true. We aren't a group of punks desperately trying to hold onto power in a Garry's Mod server. We were promoted because we care about the server and we know how to help it.

Please don't be afraid to voice your opinion. We are always looking for solid feedback from the community; how else would we improve?

Hell, someone could post a thread right now that does nothing but criticize me and lie about how I am, and I wouldn't care at all, as long as they made it sound like constructive criticism and not pure hate. Sure, I would argue, but that is what the forums are for. Someone poses a discussion, and we discuss. If everybody agreed on everything we wouldn't even need this site.
Everyone that was banned was warned MANY times. They were all justified. You weren't here while it was going down.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies