Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well..
the argument that we are banning people for free speach is not correct, nor are we suppressing threads/comments because we are a hitler dictatorship. We are handling things because someone, somewhere in the community has an issue with something. We have had too many people bullied off the server to take things too lightly.
if someone comes to one of the staff and raises a complaint about being memed or bullied, or whatever we are going to handle it.
I've been called a lot of things since first joining, but hey no skin off my back, I don't get pissed at people in video games unless they warrant it by hacking, bullying, disobeying the rules, or abusing staff. PM me on steam, hit me in game chat, whatever, just don't come on the forums comparing the entire community to a cesspool of hitlers that's going downhill quickly.

To the real point, if someone has a problem with being called a retard, an autistic cancer spot, or whatever they can come to staff and we will deal with it. That's a part in why there is a staff abuse section as well.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]