Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well..
(04-19-2017, 06:34 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:30 PM)Taako the Wizard Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:24 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Clearly you haven't been paying attention to the forums. You can have opinions all you like as long as they are presented in a respectful way.

Though even the most respectful apparently has been banned for making a simple joke, let's be real. I don't mean to sit here and be all like you gotta baby this and baby that. You have to realize this small fact my dude, some jokes can be offensive, you leave them off with a warning once or twice, not a straight up ban. Again, this stuff can strike fear into new coming users.

Also a mod has called a user retarded before, which yes I'm stating this because it is important. What mod, goes out and calls users retarded? This is an Amish farm yall are running around, abusing your animals.

Name 1 person who got banned for making a respectful joke, just 1, and i bet you whoever you say we can argue for why that isnt the case
Look, I'm not here to argue with you on this, but I'm gonna just straight up say this, this isn't a competition on who is right and wrong, Im simply here to try to describe ways to help this server. Respect my choices on this, thank you and please don't ignore the fact one of your mods called a player retarded, I've stated this three times yet no one has even tried to explain that one to me.
(04-19-2017, 06:37 PM)Taako the Wizard Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:24 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Clearly you haven't been paying attention to the forums. You can have opinions all you like as long as they are presented in a respectful way.

Though even the most respectful apparently has been banned for making a simple joke, let's be real. I don't mean to sit here and be all like you gotta baby this and baby that. You have to realize this small fact my dude, some jokes can be offensive, you leave them off with a warning once or twice, not a straight up ban. Again, this stuff can strike fear into new coming users.

Also a mod has called a user retarded before, which yes I'm stating this because it is important. What mod, goes out and calls users retarded? This is an Amish farm yall are running around, abusing your animals.

Name 1 person who got banned for making a respectful joke, just 1, and i bet you whoever you say we can argue for why that isnt the case
Look, I'm not here to argue with you on this, but I'm gonna just straight up say this, this isn't a competition on who is right and wrong, Im simply here to try to describe ways to help this server. Respect my choices on this, thank you and please don't ignore the fact one of your mods called a player retarded, I've stated this three times yet no one has even tried to explain that one to me.

Then don't try to argue saying the admins are banning the freedom of speech and are ban happy if you can't name 1 person that got banned for a "respectful joke"
Dont look so blue
(04-19-2017, 06:35 PM)Drew Wrote: I've never understood this opinion, that the upper staff are dictators who only act on what THEY want for the server. It just isn't true. We aren't a group of punks desperately trying to hold onto power in a Garry's Mod server. We were promoted because we care about the server and we know how to help it.

Please don't be afraid to voice your opinion. We are always looking for solid feedback from the community; how else would we improve?

Hell, someone could post a thread right now that does nothing but criticize me and lie about how I am, and I wouldn't care at all, as long as they made it sound like constructive criticism and not pure hate. Sure, I would argue, but that is what the forums are for. Someone poses a discussion, and we discuss. If everybody agreed on everything we wouldn't even need this site.

Well I'll give you this. Im not here to exactly argue but everyone's wanting to fight because even I stated an opinion. It looks like you guys are running around doing whatever you want, but if someone actually does make a good point about maybe idk an opinion about a mod who is seen as highly respected, they're shot down as soon as possible by the looks of it.

Now I understand if they're posting rude memes and all that, but it seems just having opinions even shown in a kind of rude manner just gets a ban, thats quite concerning imo. That's why I'm bothered here.

(04-19-2017, 06:40 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:37 PM)Taako the Wizard Wrote:

Then don't try to argue saying the admins are banning the freedom of speech if you can't name 1 person that got banned for a "respectful joke"
Can we not be childish here? I'm sorry you're a mod, actually act like it please.
How are you doing that then? All I've seen so far is you calling the community cancer, full of lil hitlers, and a dictatorship. You haven't given a single bit of constructive criticism. As for the staff member calling someone retarded, you are just assuming the person being called retarded gave a single shit, no one has come to us asking for said staff member to be dealt with, and for all you know they are great friends shitting on each other.
You hate the straw man of the Admins, yet have no irrefutable proof of them doing the shit you claim. I used to think higher of you, Crow. But now I see that my opinion of you, much like your arguments here, was a fallacy.
As a non-staff member here i have to voice my own opinion on this as well. I have seen no kind of dictatorship here, only people who care for the majority vs the minority. Everyone that has been recently banned were banned for GOOD reasons. They weren't the nicest people, and were honestly the cause of the toxicity. I am not glad to see them gone, but i know it will be for the benefit of those who remain here to have fun.

When i come on dink's to play TTT, i come for fun, not to be constantly harassed. We all have our own tolerance level for toxicity and name-calling, but they were taking it to a new level. throwing a fucking TANTRUM about being muted/gagged and claiming staff members are the equivalent of Nazis is just fucking childish. I honestly cannot tell you a good opinion i've heard from the guilty party and i have heard no bad reasoning from the staff.

Pls no ban and sorry for my horrible ability to translate thought into words. This message is NOT meant to offend anyone i promise!
I agree, some people on this server tend to lash out at others for voicing an opinion here... But the upper staff are not those people, and we would never ban someone for their right to speech. We ban people under those circumstances when they take their opinions and attack people with them, even when we tell them to stop.
(04-19-2017, 06:44 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: yet have no irrefutable proof of them doing the shit you claim

[Image: 9zqptUV.png]
(04-19-2017, 06:42 PM)Scoovie Wrote: How are you doing that then? All I've seen so far is you calling the community cancer, full of lil hitlers, and a dictatorship. You haven't given a single bit of constructive criticism. As for the staff member calling someone retarded, you are just assuming the person being called retarded gave a single shit, no one has come to us asking for said staff member to be dealt with, and for all you know they are great friends shitting on each other.

Scoovie, Quite sorry here to say but you arent looking at it at all ends, though yes that is my bad for saying some of those things but those were examples, but it is true this community is being ran down to the ground by people who act like said mod, but if i name him which I might as well because it doesn't seem like you guys will exactly get the point, his done this more than once if I'm correct and nothing has actually been done about it in a sense here. Rippe is actually quite rude, I know I vouched for him during the Rits deal but I've quite regretted that recently. Calling Blackcat Retarded and if I'm correct on the old forums another user retarded, I'm not sure, then theres the fact yall are letting him touch everything and protecting him bc hes been bullied in the past. 

Basically I'm stating this community is being ran by what it seems like children, sorry to say.
(04-19-2017, 06:47 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:44 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: yet have no irrefutable proof of them doing the shit you claim

[Image: 9zqptUV.png]

wait what about all the times you called prophunt cancer,retarded,braindead etc? why do you have a problem with Rippe saying this but you have no issue saying much worse things about prophunt players when you were admin?
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam