Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well..
(04-19-2017, 06:50 PM)Emily Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:47 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:44 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: yet have no irrefutable proof of them doing the shit you claim

[Image: 9zqptUV.png]

wait what about all the times you called prophunt cancer,retarded,braindead etc? why do you have a problem with Rippe saying this but you have no issue saying much worse things about prophunt when you were admin?

Rippe says he cares, I stopped caring awhile ago, you see that now.
(04-19-2017, 06:50 PM)Emily Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:47 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:44 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: yet have no irrefutable proof of them doing the shit you claim

[Image: 9zqptUV.png]

wait what about all the times you called prophunt cancer,retarded,braindead etc? why do you have a problem with Rippe saying this but you have no issue saying much worse things about prophunt when you were admin?

Prophunt is dead, have you seen their recent players? 
An admin shouldnt be saying that stuff but a highly respected mod shouldnt be calling players retarded, I'm sorry.
(04-19-2017, 06:52 PM)Taako the Wizard Wrote:  a highly respected mod
[Image: original.gif]
(04-19-2017, 07:25 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:52 PM)Taako the Wizard Wrote:  a highly respected mod

shh im trying not to get banned so i can be a dick in the future.
I don't think this is going anywhere. Instead of pointless argument, I'll agree to compromise. The upper administration isn't corrupt like you say it is; that's just fact. But I am aware that there are some staff members who can be a bit aggressive, and I'll try to sort them as best as I can.
Thx
[Image: original.gif]
Oh look another sweeping generalization of the "state of the server" and how all the staff are "banhappy no fun dictators" from players that almost NEVER play on the server or have little to NO experience with the recently banned players in question. Its so funny how the most ignorant are typically the loudest.
(04-19-2017, 09:23 PM)Bang Bang Wrote: Oh look another sweeping generalization of the "state of the server" and how all the staff are "banhappy no fun  dictators" from players that almost NEVER play on the server or have little to NO experience with the recently banned players in question. Its so funny how the most ignorant are typically the loudest.

i fucking LOVE you
(04-19-2017, 09:23 PM)Bang Bang Wrote: Oh look another sweeping generalization of the "state of the server" and how all the staff are "banhappy no fun  dictators" from players that almost NEVER play on the server or have little to NO experience with the recently banned players in question. Its so funny how the most ignorant are typically the loudest.

Honestly been needing this to arrive....
Bang Bang my savior thank you
I'm going to lock this because both sides have made their points, and I can only see it getting worse from here. @Taako the Wizard message me if you want it reopened.