Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden deagle for TTT
Anyone think this would be a good addition to the detectives arsenal since they don't really have as much fun things to use as the Traitor or they could give it to someone to use I think it would have some funny outcomes and add some interesting gameplay, thoughts?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=253737047
I think this makes it a bit unbalanced, especially for smaller games.
Maybe if it were a 2 credit item that may resolve some of the imbalance

I personally would love to see it become available
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(04-13-2021, 02:20 PM)Jammin Wrote: I think this makes it a bit unbalanced, especially for smaller games.
Maybe if it were a 2 credit item that may resolve some of the imbalance

I personally would love to see it become available
Well it only comes with 2 bullets so you'd only get 2 chances to use it and if a det or an inno shoots another inno with it the shooter would die, So high risk high reward however, i've seen it used on games where theres only 7-8 people on at a time and it usually works out well still since if you're wrong you lose your round.
People probably won’t like this gun since they don’t want to get rdmed on their t rounds essentially. While I do agree that it’s a fun gun to use. It’s imo a scummy thing to do to ts who probably haven’t even done anything yet.
i want detective weapons as detectives have fewer than t's especially since the loss of the goggles, but this makes rdm and rdm is bad
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
To everyone who’s saying “this could lead to RDM!” Or “Detectives will use it to ruin a T’s round!”

I can just as easily 1 shot deagle someone in the head.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(04-13-2021, 02:52 PM)(j)ax Wrote: To everyone who’s saying “this could lead to RDM!” Or “Detectives will use it to ruin a T’s round!”

I can just as easily 1 shot deagle someone in the head.
Fair point but this will actually encourage that in a way.
rdm simulator 2021
(04-13-2021, 02:35 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: People probably won’t like this gun since they don’t want to get rdmed on their t rounds essentially. While I do agree that it’s a fun gun to use. It’s imo a scummy thing to do to ts who probably haven’t even done anything yet.
If that we're to happen with the golden deag though it should be fine, It would be funny because what are the odds of that happening its a double edged sword it would be good for the detective to shoot an inno and they died for the Detectives same for the inno role. Personally i'd be fine with dying "rdm" to a golden deag and think it would be comedic since its a what are the odds kinda thing.
(04-13-2021, 08:20 PM)Joker Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 02:35 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: People probably won’t like this gun since they don’t want to get rdmed on their t rounds essentially. While I do agree that it’s a fun gun to use. It’s imo a scummy thing to do to ts who probably haven’t even done anything yet.
If that we're to happen with the golden deag though it should be fine, It would be funny because what are the odds of that happening its a double edged sword it would be good for the detective to shoot an inno and they died for the Detectives same for the inno role. Personally i'd be fine with dying "rdm" to a golden deag and think it would be comedic since its a what are the odds kinda thing.
So basically add it because it would be funny to rdm? We shouldn’t just add something mainly cus it’s funny tbh. It can cause a lot more issues then it would be worth imo.