Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden deagle for TTT
(04-13-2021, 08:23 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 08:20 PM)Joker Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 02:35 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: People probably won’t like this gun since they don’t want to get rdmed on their t rounds essentially. While I do agree that it’s a fun gun to use. It’s imo a scummy thing to do to ts who probably haven’t even done anything yet.
If that we're to happen with the golden deag though it should be fine, It would be funny because what are the odds of that happening its a double edged sword it would be good for the detective to shoot an inno and they died for the Detectives same for the inno role. Personally i'd be fine with dying "rdm" to a golden deag and think it would be comedic since its a what are the odds kinda thing.
So basically add it because it would be funny to rdm? We shouldn’t just add something mainly cus it’s funny tbh. It can cause a lot more issues then it would be worth imo.
Not basically. Just my opinion on why I'd like to be add'd but like I said its a double edged sword and is a fairly balanced weapon as its you die if you're wrong so the odd's of doing that are higher for the amount of inno's that you could just as easily kill yourself on if you die on. It's useful to both sides. "Edit"
My main point being is that some players don’t want to get rdmed by the deagle. They might not think it’s “funny” and may get upset over it. Not everyone acts the same way and some may actually care if they get rdmed on their t round. Not to mention this weapon can probably just be used to target people anyway similar to how some players target people with the knife sometimes and then we will have another complain about a weapon used to target people thread.
(04-13-2021, 08:31 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: My main point being is that some players don’t want to get rdmed by the deagle. They might not think it’s “funny” and may get upset over it. Not everyone acts the same way and some may actually care if they get rdmed on their t round. Not to mention this weapon can probably just be used to target people anyway similar to how some players target people with the knife sometimes and then we will have another complain about a weapon used to target people thread
You're only looking at it negatively at least in this sense of "rdm" you would just die if you're wrong which makes you lose your round it also proves someone if you shoot them. You seem to think you're gonna 100% nail the T everytime you shoot compared to the % of inno's.
(04-13-2021, 08:58 PM)Joker Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 08:31 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: My main point being is that some players don’t want to get rdmed by the deagle. They might not think it’s “funny” and may get upset over it. Not everyone acts the same way and some may actually care if they get rdmed on their t round. Not to mention this weapon can probably just be used to target people anyway similar to how some players target people with the knife sometimes and then we will have another complain about a weapon used to target people thread
You're only looking at it negatively at least in this sense of "rdm" you would just die if you're wrong which makes you lose your round it also proves someone if you shoot them. You seem to think you're gonna 100% nail the T everytime you shoot compared to the % of inno's.
Knowing this game luck. You probably can lol. Not 100 percent of the time but you could basically guess correctly based on how someone acts. I’ll end my post on here with this. I know this from experience since I myself have gotten targeted by players using the golden deagle before. Years ago this was on a different server while I’m playing ttt across random servers. I would always get golden deagled on my t round usually by the same person or their friends.
I've actually been interested in trying to find some good D weapons to compete with the Traitors. I'll talk this over with the other admins when I get the chance cause If we were to add it, it should be only 1 bullet a clip, cost 2 creds. The weapon already kills you if you hit any class except a Traitor which is good.
(01-08-2018, 02:41 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: We had the golden deagle years ago. It was a spectacular feature. I really loved it. Playing TTT for over 5 years now, I can usually get an idea for who is a traitor. Makes it easy for me to blast them away when I'm a detective. Unfortunately, lots of accusations were thrown around when we had the golden deagle. Ghosting claims, claims of staff using logs during mid round to determine the traitor and shoot them. It really created quite a bit of trouble.

Adding on - I would expect a report to be submitted for ~75% of all deaths caused by golden deagles. Easy to open and close, but can still bog down the report system for staff.

Also, the ghosting claims are worth keeping in mind. It could definitely encourage ghosting since it provides a free excuse for any traitor kill by a detective with the gun.

My post from 3 years ago comes from this thread.
So let me get this straight, I can go up to someone as a detective/inno and shoot them and it won’t be rdm when they die because they’re a traitor, yet Test or Kos is bad?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(04-14-2021, 01:35 PM)Matt_St3 (Strongrule) Wrote: So let me get this straight, I can go up to someone as a detective/inno and shoot them and it won’t be rdm when they die because they’re a traitor, yet Test or Kos is bad?

test or golden deagle
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
dont add this

that is all
(04-14-2021, 01:35 PM)Matt_St3 (Strongrule) Wrote: So let me get this straight, I can go up to someone as a detective/inno and shoot them and it won’t be rdm when they die because they’re a traitor, yet Test or Kos is bad?
The chances of you randomly doing it are slim you'd most likely just kill yourself.