Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Real This Time
Ingame Name: Moderate Hurricane Weather

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73076370

Time Played: 516 Hours (A little over 3 weeks)

When First Joined: October 15

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4-11 PM Weekdays 12PM-12AM Weekends

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: DTMod

What can you do to help the community: I can handle ban requests and deal with RDM and Leafers, and mass RDMer's in a quicker Fashion then as TMod, i can alsoH help out my fellow staff Better. 

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because i love being staff and helping people, its the only reason why i bought TMod in the first place, because i've done it in the past and GMod and in different games and i've always loved it.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): It wasn't a real app, it was just for Feedback, but here it is :http://dinklebergsgmod.com/site//thread-470.html

How did you find us?: I was just browsing through TTT servers until i found one that i liked, which was dinks.

Other: 
+1 because you know why.

Also He was Muted not gagged.
Spoiler Alert:

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
-1 honestly mate
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 moderate for moderate...tor

He was also muted not gagged.
+1, actual staff
@RussEfarmer That signature is a bit rude.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Approved
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
+1 when you become staff, fix the problems we have now
[Image: original.gif]
Fuq +1 U