Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buff the shotgun
Can we go ahead and find a good balance for the shotguns and stop nerfing them once a month, Both the original and pump can't even 1 shot point blank to the head anymore. Whats the point in the pump shotgun if you cant even 1 tap point blank to the head. Am i just supposed to get one shot off and die because the shotguns only do 85 damage point blank to the head?
Pretty sure I one tapped to the head using the pump shotgun before... course it may depend on the range.
(04-13-2021, 05:57 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Pretty sure I one tapped to the head using the pump shotgun before... course it may depend on the range.
wouldn't surprise me if you have "in the past" they nerf it once a month
I've literally never touched the shotguns since I have been managing the weapons on server, they are hard to balance without making them too strong and imo are fine at the current moment. If anything I'd argue some pistols need more work...
bring back dulies
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Glock is fine as is
Hk45 can hit like a truck
Stock pistol is fine as is
I'd say the only pistols that need a touch up are the usp and the berreta, their firing consistency can randomly choke up whilst shooting.

And I still say buff the m16 in some way, you all say that it's fine as is but I dont seen any of yall using it motherfuckers.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(04-13-2021, 06:46 PM)Noire Wrote: bring back dulies
@Battons do you think bringing back the dual elites would be possible? I can’t remember why they got removed last time.
I think my main problem isn't damage with the shotguns as much as it is consistency and it has falloff issues at as little as like 2-3 feet away, It never feels if you're the same distance at the same angle you'll deal the same amount of damage, it feels very random what shots do 83 health and what shots do 7 health
(04-13-2021, 07:02 PM)Jimmy Jam The Dab Man Wrote: I think my main problem isn't damage with the shotguns as much as it is consistency and it has falloff issues at as little as like 2-3 feet away, It never feels if you're the same distance at the same angle you'll deal the same amount of damage, it feels very random what shots do 83 health and what shots do 7 health
Tbh that sounds like a hitreg problem maybe.
(04-13-2021, 07:04 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 07:02 PM)Jimmy Jam The Dab Man Wrote: I think my main problem isn't damage with the shotguns as much as it is consistency and it has falloff issues at as little as like 2-3 feet away, It never feels if you're the same distance at the same angle you'll deal the same amount of damage, it feels very random what shots do 83 health and what shots do 7 health
Tbh that sounds like a hitreg problem maybe.
whatever it is I think if they fix that and make the damage consistent it would be fine in its current state.