Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello world!
I hate myself for the title but hello everyone. This introduction has been long overdue. I have a good reason for it. To start things off I should asay a few things about myself. My real name is Kevin and I'm usually known on steam as "Here lies Eggroll's reputation.~ " I live in Oregon and I am dumb. I'm currently failing high school and more than most likely need to take another year of school. I am also bi and bad at math (I know surprising). 

I say this for an important small story that I am about to share. So the real reason why my first and second day I really got into playing dinks prop hunt is that I had a boyfriend at the time and well... he wouldn't talk to me. Because of that, I had been playing games to distract myself from all the anxiousness so I decided to play prop hunt on dinks. Little did I know that I was going to spend 1,000 minutes (16 hours and 40 minutes) playing prop hunt. I had so much fun with the amazing community! I felt so happy spending time with people that just know how to have fun. I had so much fun that I spent 1,100 minutes (18 hours and 20 minutes) playing the next day. It was the first time I had felt connected with a gmod server's community. So fast forward two months and my bf had just started talking to me after ghosting me for two months. I was so happy for him to come back. But. Sadly. Nothing felt the same and I felt off. So I wanted until the next day in the morning to talk to him. Right after I woke up in the morning I saw a text soo we started talking and then it turns out at that point we were officially just "close friends". I had felt really anxious and just generally sad at that point. I felt like it was all too good to be true and I can't believe it took two months just to tell me that... I'm still attached to him but shit... I really really wish we would've stayed together. It was the perfect relationship but just because it feels perfect doesn't mean that it is I guess... 

Anyway, that is the real story behind how I got back into playing with this community and what brought me here. OH also @"MillyDilly`" you keep asking about my name so hhh here's the story behind that too. Do you know Taylor Swift? Well my friend loves her and wanted to have matching names with me with something in the name related to Taylor Swift so he instantly thought of the music video with the song "Look What You Made Me Do" and you can see here in the video there is a tombstone with the words "Here Lies TAYLOR SWIFT'S REPUTATION" So then he replaced the name with "catlife" because he loves cats and I (for some reason) replaced the name with "Eggroll".

So yeah lol there's the story for basically all the big-ass questions I've been getting. Since I play on all of dinklebergs servers I hope to play gmod with each and every one of you one day. I hope that everyone is having a good day/night and thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. 

Follow me on twitch and subscribe to my YouTube Channel !!!

Hacker on ph!
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
ping
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(04-16-2021, 02:06 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: ping
pong
You know your way around these here parts. But full welcome, you lil shit
TLDR; shut up nerd I'll throw rocks at u
Go away
(04-16-2021, 02:12 PM)MissPauling Wrote: TLDR; shut up nerd I'll throw rocks at u

You're really fun to play with.I'm happy you finally did introduction ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(04-16-2021, 02:24 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: You're really fun to play with.I'm happy you finally did introduction ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes. Keep an eye on the forums for another post in a few hours or probably next morning. Heh. I should get on Murder sometime soon too and start rdming you.  :D And you’re fun to play with too lol. Just don’t MLG me with the knife again-
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
w