Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tons4583 Trial Moderator application
Ingame Name: Tons4583

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83501994

Time Played: 439 Hrs. and 30 minute ( 2w 4d 7hrs 30m)

When First Joined: Sep 19, 2016 10:00 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mainly 8pm-3am. Eastern time zone. Covering the night shift.

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: As an extension from what I originally said, I Try my best, but it can be a lot better. I can also streamline things a lot better, like dealing with trolls who would go beyond being kicked multiple times. Also I feel like I can Approach someone whose belligerent and rather calm them down, or stop them from ruining others experience on the server. I have also been trying to make the application process with people considering becoming staff by having them talk to me and also by making this "Guide before you apply"

Why you want to help the community: I believe this is one of the greatest server that will never die on Gmod. I have met really great people that I want to keep coming back. Also making people feel welcomed and that they've been on the server before is a key goat I try to do when someone new joins. If they are new to TTT, then I try my best to make sure they understand the rules, and hopefully become a member of the community. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Negative

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted

How did you find us?: Came upon the community randomly and my lust began.

Other: He was muted not gagged. 
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

+1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 knows rules
helpful
does alot of banrequests and junk
Sure.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Y'all bitches gotta love making more then one at a time...

+1
done
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
+1
I dont see why not
My nigga +1
+1
[Image: original.gif]
+1 for my bby tons, if you get this I'll get you your Delorean. He was muted not gagged.