Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Drew
Idk how many new people there are so I'm going to make this thread.

Hi, I'm Drew. I've been a member and admin of Dinkleberg's TTT since November 2014. I recently took a 3-month break from the server because I was playing the lead in my high school's spring musical, Les Miserables, which took up quite a lot of time. I also had plenty of other shit to deal with, as I am a junior in high school with schoolwork and college visits and such. With all of this going on, I didn't really have time to play, and I was getting overly stressed.

But hey, now I'm back. Feel free to come to me anytime if you need help on the server!   :D
I swear, Ill crowbar you, I dont care ill do it, ill fucking do it. Give me a reason, ill do it.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
The prodigal Drew returns

To celebrate heres one of my favorite Drew Moments (back when the server was fun)

[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Welcome to the server for the first time!
(04-19-2017, 10:00 PM)DaKody Wrote: The prodigal Drew returns

To celebrate heres one of my favorite Drew Moments (back when the server was fun)

Gandalf, Medic, Frodo, and Apica. Jeez...
Hey, glad to see you back....
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
bazinga
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-19-2017, 10:32 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:

Remember when we did fun shit
Hi, welcome to the server, hope you have fun 

Who are you?
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(04-19-2017, 10:32 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:

you've only met medic

I feel for you man
[Image: giphy.gif]