Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time To Address Battons
Unless the fucker lied on the forum profile about the day, today is his date of birth.

Happy Birthday Fat-tons. Don't get too drunk today, and enjoy all you can. Lets all spam here and in his dms to wish him a wonderful day! @Battons
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(04-24-2021, 08:17 AM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Unless the fucker lied on the forum profile about the day, today is his date of birth.

Happy Birthday Fat-tons. Don't get too drunk today, and enjoy all you can. Lets all spam here and in his dms to wish him a wonderful day! @Battons
I thought this was gonna be a post about Battons being in trouble lmao. Happy birthday, Battons!

Autocorrect wants to call you buttons so that is what I will be calling you from now on...
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
I initially read this as “time to undress battons”.....

Happy Birthday lmaooo
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
We need transparency on his birthday. Battons please provide your birth certificate.
go die
Tried to ping the nerd in the discord to wish him a happy birthday but it didn't let me, resorted to sliding into DMS. But I'll say it again-

Happy birthday you frickin nerd
Happy barf u dumb slut <3
Go away
i thought my man finally got a staff abuse report for us to shitpost on
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
In due time milly
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I usually resign on Jack’s birthday so I could ban you on yours for old times sake?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon