Banned for RDM and leave, wasn't RDM and I left for a real life reason
I shot a guy who was shooting another guy who was begging for help and not shooting back, when I realized the guy I shot was innocent I killed the other guy who was a traitor. I responded to the report and explained that I had to leave for dinner. I honestly have no idea why leaving would be a problem at that point, I did my part of the report process, but I got a week long ban.

If for some reason you think I deserve a slay then whatever (though I disagree, I was just playing the game), but this shouldn't be handled as 'RDM and leave'.
they're gonna tell you to use the format https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(04-30-2021, 08:18 PM)Fleshlight Connoisseur Wrote: they're gonna tell you to use the format https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8
Ingame Name: Yossarian

Steam ID: 76561198066068285

Who Banned You: Cactus

Reason For Ban: RDM and Leave

Length of Ban: 6 days

Reasons for Admins to Unban: I sincerely think it wasn't RDM but even if it was it should just be handled as a regular RDM, I didn't try to evade punishment by leaving for real life reasons

Have you been banned before: I think I was once or twice over the years but honestly don't remember, not recent
+1 RDM and leave bans are dumb, let him just serve his slay
+unban homie had dinner to attend, and i played with him before he never seem like the type to intentionally rdm and leave.
(04-30-2021, 08:34 PM)dan Wrote: +unban homie had dinner to attend, and i played with him before he never seem like the type to intentionally rdm and leave.
thanks mate

(04-30-2021, 08:29 PM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: +1 RDM and leave bans are dumb, let him just serve his slay
I honestly dont even understand the concept
Quote:
(04-30-2021, 08:29 PM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: +1 RDM and leave bans are dumb, let him just serve his slay
I honestly dont even understand the concept

I've never managed to get anyone to actually explain why we have the rule.
This isn’t a week long ban lol. It’s only a day ban.
(04-30-2021, 08:53 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: This isn’t a week long ban lol. It’s only a day ban.
Ah you're right lol, it's that European date format confusing me. Well I already made the post so it may as well be considered, I'd like to play tomorrow and there's still the principle of it.
its just a 1 day ban not 6

you rdm'd a guy (accidental or not) and your response to the rdm report was "i thought it was you but i gtg dont be a c*nt" or something along those lines. the person you rdm'd didnt forgive and and you left.
honestly if you just asked me before leaving it probably would have been fine but you just dipped without saying a word so i followed the normal procedure.

since it was just the 1 rdm and you didnt cause any other issues i'll try get you unbanned asap but i can't get on atm to unban you but ill ask another mod to do it when they can. (could take a little while)

in future if you have to go right after murdering a man ask staff before you leave 90% of the time you won't end up with a band
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]