Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2!
Well, how the turn tables.

Speedy my neighbor (btw I moved so I'm closer lets grab a coffee sometime), I think you would be a great addition to the staff team. The only negative thing I have to say is this : you get annoyed pretty easily by the staff team if you feel as though we are not moving/working as fast as you would like. And I understand that frustration, trust me. I hope that those feelings of frustration will change once you become staff and have more of an 'insiders view' on how things are handled. I have no doubt in my mind you can handle this at all, but it is trusted, and trusted are just the first step to the staffing team. You will still have to make ban requests, you won't be able to ban, so I do worry that may still frustrate you having to rely still on T-Mods and Moderators.

In all, I am happy to give you a nice fat +1 for this.

Trust in what you're doing, ask for help, have patience and most of all, have fun. Its going to be hard to keep that k/d ration lookin nice, trust me, I was good once too... *cries*

I really regret that I have to do this, considering we had just spoken and we left it on good terms, in my right mind, given the nature of what was sent directly to me from your personal discord, I have to rescind my initial vote. I was sent screen shots of you and another player talking negatively about me, and your need and urge to push to become moderator. This leaves me with an intense worry that the negative behavior will continue, staff chat will be leaked, and issues will not be handled appropriately. This change in my vote has taken a lot of consideration, but seeing a small look into how you and other donors talk about staff leaves me with ill feelings about you becoming staff. 

For that, I am leaving you with a -1. 

In future, if you or anyone else has an issue with how I do something, take it to the forums or come directly to me. 
Go away

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2! - by MissPauling - 05-04-2021, 12:52 PM