Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2!
THE Speedy Dog ?‍??

Although my opinion is probably invalid because I'm just a Donor and Moderators, Admins, and Owners ultimately make the decision to hand out ranks, I believe that Speedy deserves this Trusted rank..

My Reasoning:
✔️ - Makes some absolute bars. An unmatched rap God.
✔️ - I've known him for a very long time, and from my experience, he's a pretty trust worthy member of any community he takes part in.
✔️ - Whenever he's in a lobby, I enjoy trying to play competitively because he adds a challenge to the more experienced players, and he's never gone out of his way to brag about winning and the such, always a good sport about things.
✔️ - He has an immense amount of Prop Hunt experience and was a mod back in a popular server Sona LA for a few years, and never really was mean or unfair in any case he'd have to take up when someone was being unruly.
✔️ - With the amount of time he plays and invests into the server as it is now, he'd definitely be able to handle scenarios when other moderators aren't available at the moment. I can personally vouch for him on these points, and he's already shown how well he can manage things in my eyes when he was moderating on Sona.
✔️ - Making Dinkleberg Rap :^)

Counter Argument:
❌ - Put Sona Rap on private. :^(

Conclusion:
Gaming
+ 1
I play lots of video games!!!!
I have 14k+ hours on the game "GMod" and enjoy playing
PROP HUNT
Video Gaming
[Image: image0.gif]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Me when I get reported for ghosting in the official Dinkleberg Prophunt [Fast Downloads] gaming community on GMod

Gebriel Stink :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2! - by ♛ Whip Nasty - 05-08-2021, 07:20 PM