Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2!
Hey speedy sorry for taking so long to make a reply but from what I see many people are saying exactly what I was going to say. I personally think that you deserve to get the trusted rank on the server! Although from what I’ve heard from some people is that you tend to play too competitive even when people are ghosting. Though I do see this as a problem I believe in your ability to control yourself and essentially sacrifice your competitive gameplay during the proper times in the event there is something fishy (not the ultra fish) going on on the server. I really really hope that when/if you get the trusted rank that you do not get bored of playing on the server. I would seriously be sad if you got bored of the server to the point where you stop playing. Although I am relatively “new” to this community I know that you are a very well known person and get along with everyone. You’re a very kind person to everyone and although most of us think that you are a sweaty tryhard on prophunt while you play you always seem like a very calm person so I could definitely see you handling situations well on the server. Everyone deserves a chance at becoming a trusted staff member of this community at least once and after so long of your regularly playing on the server and becoming friends with so many people I just cannot see you getting denied. I really really wish you the best of luck on and this I hope to hopefully catch some ghosters with you sometime :)   

Also, I typed this all up on my phone and in a rush without using proper grammar so sorry if this is all hard to read lol

+1
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2! - by Here lies Eggroll's reputation.~ - 05-10-2021, 10:21 AM