Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might as well do this.
Hi! Most of you who play PH probably know who I am. I'm the guy who's not afraid to deal with trolls and goes detective mode when I suspect someone ghosting. 
I took a break from this server back in the summer because COVID is a bitch. 
I was named after a tall tale figure who died hammering through a tunnel for the railroad. 
Outside of GMOD, I go to college and I'm a junior hoping to graduate with a management degree. 
Living in the Mountains of North Carolina, I go on many hikes into the middle of nowhere.

Fun fact: I once got a headshot on Lui Calibre on tf2. Yes, the real one.
Welcome to the forums. Nothing goes wrong here. ever.
(05-05-2021, 09:44 AM)Steelman334 Wrote: Hi! Most of you who play PH probably know who I am. I'm the guy who's not afraid to deal with trolls and goes detective mode when I suspect someone ghosting. 
I took a break from this server back in the summer because COVID is a bitch. 
I was named after a tall tale figure who died hammering through a tunnel for the railroad. 
Outside of GMOD, I go to college and I'm a junior hoping to graduate with a management degree. 
Living in the Mountains of North Carolina, I go on many hikes into the middle of nowhere.

Fun fact: I once got a headshot on Lui Calibre on tf2. Yes, the real one.
Welcome the to this place we call "the forums"
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Welcome sir! Glad to see you here on the forums :P
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
Welcome to the forums, nerd!
Go away
Welcome to the forums, my dude