Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lex For T-Mod
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60087547
Discord Tag:Lexxx#0425

Time Played: 206 Hours

When First Joined: 4 Months ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): In the morning, in the afternoon and sometimes at night. (BRT), is 3 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). (I'm having more free time now that my exams are over)

Rank Desired: T-mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community:  I always try to be consistent in my decisions and I always use the rules. I can help the server solving problems in game and reports, I believe that this time of Trusted made me learn a lot.

Why you want to help the community: I want to continue to help the community because I identify a lot with many players, and despite the RDM's that happen sometimes, I have a lot of fun. I believe I can contribute more to the server as a T-mod.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13970

How did you find us?: Searching for TTT server on Gmod

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: 
Currently there are only 3 active tmods(from what i can see) on the server that have played within a month, meaning there is a definite lack of them. I think Lex is perfectly suited for the role. Plus the fact that he has gained well over a 100 more hours since his trusted application shows clear dedication to the server and for staffing. He has done well with trusted and would do very well with Tmod. +1
Nice Car.
Be a shame if I ran into it
I'm gonna give Lex a +1.

He's been super helpful when he gets on, and my first interactions with him were him helping me with the broken PointShop 2 System. 
Lex is a friendly staff member and I still need to play Smite with him so he can carry my Ymir. Make this man a TMOD
+1 never see Lex having a problem with anyone
Lex is a good player and he's nice to those he meets on the server and he would be good as tmod and I think he can go a long way in thr future +1

idk why its in this ugly font  sorry and I'm lazy and won't change it
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
He's always kind ,he handles reports fast and friendly staff member.

Why not ? +1
Big bump this got buried
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
At this time we will close this application as DENIED. The reason for this is we really want to make sure you are solid on the rules and comfortable in your current position before you move up. You just became trusted there is no need to rush it, I don't want you to get burned out too quickly. Take your time and enjoy yourself :). You may reapply on 6/9/21.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]