Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Donation Options
It's hard to really "sell" people anything on a TTT server.. custom playermodels aren't a bad idea but we've always valued the speed of our downloads over benefits of our donation packages. I personally wouldn't feel good about joining a server and downloading a bunch of playermodels that only one person can use.

Custom chat tags have been talked about, some people say they like them and had other servers that had them, some people think they'll be obnoxious. I'm personally on the side of thinking they're obnoxious, I've joined plenty of Gmod and MC servers where everyone has a custom prefix in chat with all kinds of fucked up colors and symbols, looking in chat was sensory overload.

Something that might be kind of cool is the ability to buy crates of dumb garbage with real money, since those items are exceedingly rare and they have a ton of cool stuff. Also, something that we used to have in our old mapvote system is a thing where donors had double voting power. I'd like to see that brought back..

Messages In This Thread
More Donation Options - by MagykThorne - 05-06-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: More Donation Options - by real (4) - 05-06-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: More Donation Options - by Russ the Stress Queen - 05-06-2021, 08:29 PM
RE: More Donation Options - by zenful - 05-06-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: More Donation Options - by MagykThorne - 05-06-2021, 09:37 PM
RE: More Donation Options - by ⋆ Fx ⋆ - 05-07-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: More Donation Options - by RussEfarmer - 05-07-2021, 03:37 PM
RE: More Donation Options - by MagykThorne - 05-07-2021, 08:25 PM