Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Donation Options
Tbh, I played on a TTT server for 9 years which kept close to vanilla(except maps, arming and weps) without pointshop and in terms of game experience is what i ended up liking the most compared with a shitload of other servers where it really felt like the pointshop just fucked everything up and made the game P2W, having some overpowered players which always won because they bought that donor exclusive traits giving them more HP or trounds. I'm sometimes wondering if text above head and playermodels don't already ruin gameplay due to the easier identification. Especially player exclusive pms would completely ruin disguises and stuff

For my personal feeling, dinkleberg ttt is balanced like it is now and i enjoy playing here, with stuff like song queues and jump packs it already feels at the edge of annoying sometimes.
I'd be fine with custom tags as long they have a neutral color and no emojis or stuff.

Messages In This Thread
More Donation Options - by MagykThorne - 05-06-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: More Donation Options - by real (4) - 05-06-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: More Donation Options - by zenful - 05-06-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: More Donation Options - by MagykThorne - 05-06-2021, 09:37 PM
RE: More Donation Options - by Doctor Vi; The Original - 05-07-2021, 10:57 AM
RE: More Donation Options - by ⋆ Fx ⋆ - 05-07-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: More Donation Options - by RussEfarmer - 05-07-2021, 03:37 PM
RE: More Donation Options - by MagykThorne - 05-07-2021, 08:25 PM