Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
m14 buff needed
(07-09-2021, 08:07 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: it is a strong damaging gun it does like 70+ to the head but its main problem is that you cant hit the broad side of a barn with it i mean its meant to be a marksman rifle you should be able to hit someone from 10m away in one shot not 7 if it get a heavy accuracy buff it will need a damage or fire rate nerf. i just want a marksman rifle that i can use
excellently put by someone who wants an m14 just as much as I do (or vice versa)
As of right now, M14 can do ~82 on a headshot, which makes it extremely proficient in killing people on the off-chance you can hit them multiple times, one of said hits being a headshot.
I still heavily support the idea that, besides a mandatory accuracy buff, it should be changed to 9mm ammo, and have its damage slightly lowered, along with the firerate. A clip size buff would be amazing, but doing so without making it take 9mm ammo will just make it chug through rifle ammo, which usually isn't plentiful on most maps. Keeping a high headshot damage of ~70-75 would differentiate it enough from M16 that it has its own niche, and its accuracy would do the same for both the m16 and the M92 Beretta.
I've seen your guys' suggestions and its the next weapon I'm going to take a look at, it seems a simple accuracy buff is all it should really need to get it back on track but I can't get more specific until I open the file and start looking at the numbers. I don't really see a compelling reason to switch the ammo type other than just doing it as I don't really plan on buffing the clip size at all, but again, I'll play around with it and see what I can come up with.
Backing off of what Battons said, an Accuracy buff is all that is really needed with the m14 since it can kill up close pretty quickly.

+1, Let's get it!!!