Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
m14 buff needed
This has been stated by multiple people in the community @Cryptic Salsa has been advocating for a buff in the m14 accuracy for some time now and @HONG has been talking with me in game about buffs that might make it a viable gun. was Hong's original take on it is, buff clip =nerf firerate, keep clip the same = make it 9mm. (Could have changed by now) But I do feel like accuracy does need to be buffed, ammo changed to 9mm, maybe increase clip by 4, reduce firerate slightly and make it an actual dmr that can reliable hit people. Other suggestions welcome on how to balance the gun in the future but please buff this gun and make it usable
+1 dear god just give it something
i came back just to agree with this post
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Don't do all of those changes it'll make it broken but +1 on increasing accuracy and clip size
(07-09-2021, 02:24 PM)lazy Wrote: Don't do all of those changes it'll make it broken but +1 on increasing accuracy and clip size
making it 9mm ammo would be great but I also agree in taking something away from it to do so, such as reducing firerate slightly
I use this gun like never but the entire point is for it to be accurate, if it's not accurate then this gun has no point of existing and needs to get changed
lol
it's underpowered as fuck, when you're using it, it feels as though it has little to no accuracy long-range and the fire rate while being high, makes you go through the clip ridiculously fast when you try to have a firefight at short to mid-range.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
it is a strong damaging gun it does like 70+ to the head but its main problem is that you cant hit the broad side of a barn with it i mean its meant to be a marksman rifle you should be able to hit someone from 10m away in one shot not 7 if it get a heavy accuracy buff it will need a damage or fire rate nerf. i just want a marksman rifle that i can use
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 + 1, whenever you have guns with low accuracy and high headshot multipliers, it just makes them a luck cannon. make it a skill cannon instead

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice