Brad's Unban Request <3
Ingame Name: Brad

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603011407

Who Banned You: Battons

Reason For Ban: Harassing Players and Homophobia

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: Because I honestly just want to play here and have fun,  servers a good stress reliever when I get home from work.  And I harassed who ? I literally just talk on the server and have fun.  The only one I can recall harassing is MagykThorne and thats because he can be over the edge at times, and literally annoys the crap out of me, but I just mute him and move on with life, I dont even bother with him.  I apologize for me doing so in the past, it wont happen again in the future as I just mute him and move on with life and pretend he doesnt exist.  I apologize also, to those whom I may have harassed, and that also will never happen again.  In all honesty,  I figured it was just a group thing, like a group inside joke of us all having fun just saying stuff, like talking smack.  But I may have taken it too far.  I didn't realize that what I was saying could cause so much offense, on my behalf, and for that, I am sincerely sorry.   I feel I have learned my lesson, and I love you all. <3

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I love the staff here, and love the server. The community is great <3 and thank you for having me.
This is why you were issued a permaban
[attachment=2944]
(05-14-2021, 11:03 PM)Battons Wrote: This is why you were issued a permaban

May I ask a question, though?  That was in private DM's, and unrelated to the server,  aside from one comment on a player who plays there, but again was in private DM's.  So how does that correlate to a server related ban in private dm's?  I apologize as this is a little off topic, but I am genuinely curious. I also sincerely apologize for those comments as they were unwarranted, and they will not happen again in the future.
(05-14-2021, 11:05 PM)Brad Wrote: So how does that correlate to a server related ban in private dm's?  I apologize as this is a little off topic, but I am genuinely curious.
You are harassing a player in and out of the server, You DM'd this to another player for no reason and while it is outside our server I will never tolerate this form of harassment to and about players. I will not tolerate racism misogyny or homophobia and lastly, this player didn't even ask you for this, you said all of this unprompted on your own.
If it was just shit talking whatever I don't care I used to do that too everyone does but wishing "death to all gays" is not really something I want people here to say or even think. Thank you for asking though.
I'll comment since I issued one of your two harassment warnings.
You've been targetting one player in particular quite a bit, ignoring multiple staff requests for you to stop.
You also joined our community discord, and get into random arguments - and ignored discord staff requests to drop an argument and to stop stirring up drama. You ended having to be muted as a result. This was less than 24 hours ago. I can post the evidence if absolutely necessary.

I'm having trouble taking this seriously due to the high level of toxicity of your actions, both in the server and out of it. When you harass a player behind their back, in private DM's, after being warned to stop harassing that player in game, that can be means for a ban.
Frankly, when I issued the in-game warning to you to stop harassing another player the other day, you are really lucky it didn't turn into a ban at that stage.

-1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(05-14-2021, 11:09 PM)Battons Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 11:05 PM)Brad Wrote: So how does that correlate to a server related ban in private dm's?  I apologize as this is a little off topic, but I am genuinely curious.
You are harassing a player in and out of the server, You DM'd this to another player for no reason and while it is outside our server I will never tolerate this form of harassment to and about players. I will not tolerate racism misogyny or homophobia and lastly, this player didn't even ask you for this, you said all of this unprompted on your own.
If it was just shit talking whatever I don't care I used to do that too everyone does but wishing "death to all gays" is not really something I want people here to say or even think. Thank you for asking though.
Of course! I just wanted to get that cleared up, and that was a mistake on my part to even say that to a random player on the server who I literally just added out of nowhere.  That was completely unwarranted, and messed up on my end.  Thank you for the clear explanation, and for giving me the time of your day to publicly discuss this.  

I do sincerely apologize for that, and I apologize to whom I did this to, not going to name names,  but just know,  I am sorry. And I am sorry to the player whom I named and slandered, as well.  There is no hatred on my end. I love you all. <3

(05-14-2021, 11:10 PM)Jammin Wrote: I'll comment since I issued one of your two harassment warnings.
You've been targetting one player in particular quite a bit, ignoring multiple staff requests for you to stop.
You also joined our community discord, and get into random arguments - and ignored discord staff requests to drop an argument and to stop stirring up drama. You ended having to be muted as a result. This was less than 24 hours ago. I can post the evidence if absolutely necessary.

I'm having trouble taking this seriously due to the high level of toxicity of your actions, both in the server and out of it. When you harass a player behind their back, in private DM's, after being warned to stop harassing that player in game, that can be means for a ban.
Frankly, when I issued the in-game warning to you to stop harassing another player the other day, you are really lucky it didn't turn into a ban at that stage.

-1 unban
Fair,  And I do apologize for my actions in the discord server.  To be fair,  I did get unwarranted harassment for just trying to join for 2 minutes to call attention to staff for a hacker at the time on the TTT server, and that did tick me off and I went overboard at that time,  but again,  I do apologize for that, as well.  That was unneeded and very overboard on my behalf.  I'm sorry.
you can wait at least a month to get unbanned if it were up to me that shit would get you a proper permaban not one that can be appealed -1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(05-14-2021, 11:29 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: you can wait at least a month to get unbanned if it were up to me that shit would get you a proper permaban not one that can be appealed -1
Well, thats rude! >:(
I agree with Cryptic at least a month, you can serve some time away from the server man. I dmed you on the server before anyone ever issued a warn to you to chill and you kept going and got warned literally minutes later, and you have multiple warns now, then yesterday you tell me on the server to add you, you have to tell me something in private and im thinking maybe its for something you need help with but instead you send that to me.

I'm guessing this is what you pmed me about the other day. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse with a lot of you guys when I get on. If you don't like somebody don't talk to them. It's childish to get this upset. Pming people stuff like this is not ok. Understand that if you do get unbanned any repeated behavior like this will more than likely result in a ban that will never be overturned.