Brad's Unban Request <3
(05-14-2021, 11:09 PM)Battons Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 11:05 PM)Brad Wrote: So how does that correlate to a server related ban in private dm's?  I apologize as this is a little off topic, but I am genuinely curious.
You are harassing a player in and out of the server, You DM'd this to another player for no reason and while it is outside our server I will never tolerate this form of harassment to and about players. I will not tolerate racism misogyny or homophobia and lastly, this player didn't even ask you for this, you said all of this unprompted on your own.
If it was just shit talking whatever I don't care I used to do that too everyone does but wishing "death to all gays" is not really something I want people here to say or even think. Thank you for asking though.
Of course! I just wanted to get that cleared up, and that was a mistake on my part to even say that to a random player on the server who I literally just added out of nowhere.  That was completely unwarranted, and messed up on my end.  Thank you for the clear explanation, and for giving me the time of your day to publicly discuss this.  

I do sincerely apologize for that, and I apologize to whom I did this to, not going to name names,  but just know,  I am sorry. And I am sorry to the player whom I named and slandered, as well.  There is no hatred on my end. I love you all. <3

(05-14-2021, 11:10 PM)Jammin Wrote: I'll comment since I issued one of your two harassment warnings.
You've been targetting one player in particular quite a bit, ignoring multiple staff requests for you to stop.
You also joined our community discord, and get into random arguments - and ignored discord staff requests to drop an argument and to stop stirring up drama. You ended having to be muted as a result. This was less than 24 hours ago. I can post the evidence if absolutely necessary.

I'm having trouble taking this seriously due to the high level of toxicity of your actions, both in the server and out of it. When you harass a player behind their back, in private DM's, after being warned to stop harassing that player in game, that can be means for a ban.
Frankly, when I issued the in-game warning to you to stop harassing another player the other day, you are really lucky it didn't turn into a ban at that stage.

-1 unban
Fair,  And I do apologize for my actions in the discord server.  To be fair,  I did get unwarranted harassment for just trying to join for 2 minutes to call attention to staff for a hacker at the time on the TTT server, and that did tick me off and I went overboard at that time,  but again,  I do apologize for that, as well.  That was unneeded and very overboard on my behalf.  I'm sorry.

Messages In This Thread
Brad's Unban Request <3 - by Brad - 05-14-2021, 10:58 PM
RE: Brad's Unban Request <3 - by Battons - 05-14-2021, 11:03 PM
RE: Brad's Unban Request <3 - by Brad - 05-14-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Brad's Unban Request <3 - by Battons - 05-14-2021, 11:09 PM
RE: Brad's Unban Request <3 - by Brad - 05-14-2021, 11:11 PM
RE: Brad's Unban Request <3 - by Jammin - 05-14-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: Brad's Unban Request <3 - by Cryptic Salsa - 05-14-2021, 11:29 PM
RE: Brad's Unban Request <3 - by Brad - 05-15-2021, 12:58 AM
RE: Brad's Unban Request <3 - by Toonze - 05-15-2021, 02:46 AM
RE: Brad's Unban Request <3 - by Laced Xanax - 05-15-2021, 12:39 PM
RE: Brad's Unban Request <3 - by Damien - 05-15-2021, 12:46 PM