Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoops thats an Murder Admin application
No. simply. 

So i bother giving this man a -1 due to his actions not over how he staffs, because hes good at staffing they handle neckbeards and mom's basement dwellers perfect.
my main concern is that you play with your commands constantly and every time i say or take a screenshot you say your "trying" something or privately messaging me asking "why"/"please remove" but i know you know what your doing you do it alot especially loving the tp command now unfortunately i dont have and video's or images to prove any of this 
but dont put the "evidence is my word" bull into my mouth.

most recent being in #murder 
i sent a basic transcript of when norm teleported himself outside of the map zs_antartic_hospital i said in voice chat "norm stop exploiting" and continue with uhhuh shooting him in the face. but this was the second time in the map he'd tp'ed himself so "trying" something he already did just one round prior and in previous instances the "i just killbind" hasn't been apparent or if you did you left me or whomever teleported hanging and the murder struggling to throw the knife at us but we have no chance because were stuck where you teleported us.

[Image: 76aad535c0cfd3247b9d54c00e1423f6.png]

i can understand the occasional tp to the skybox and back or the fall damage troll but almost once a map is annoying to say the least and really sways my opinion twords you just care about screwing with teleport because thats what 90% of this argument is lol. but as admin you get few new commands such as explode, ignite, and ragdoll and this is my real worry that your going to have way too much fun with these commands. i dont want to be spammed with ulx ragdoll - ulx unragdoll ever 30s same with how youll do fake slays i have seen you spam the command a hundred times and then having to spam the remove slays. 

so i want it to be apparent that norm takes care of the trolls perfectly fine but has too much of an relationship with commands, take my -1 with a grain of salt.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whoops thats an Murder Admin application - by Deer-ly - 05-16-2021, 05:10 AM