Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoops thats an Murder Admin application
Ingame Name: Norm Minder

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:446918040

Time Played: 494 Hours should be #4 on gametracker.There is screenshot

When First Joined: March 29

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): To be honest,When I'm available it is usually at night.

Rank Desired:Admin

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community:  I'm competent taking on the responsibility of this role. I believe I can do that best as admin. I'm Moderator like almost 6 months.And I want to help the server develop.Some murder servers still alive and I want to make one of them.I can help to remove/add maps,playermodels and names.During these months, a lot of guests joining  the game.I have ideas to make the server more fun
It may take a while to develop the server,but I believe I can
Why you want to help the community: This community means a lot to me,And I'm glad I'm part of this community.I enjoy playing murder.I like this community and I want it to grow and thrive. I want the murder players  have fun and be the best place it can be for everyone.And I know the murder player base well.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I banned myself 10 times.(no)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes,Trusted T-mod Moderator

How did you find us?:!hop From prop hunt. 

Other:I would like to say Prince Nicky is a great admin.I want to help the development of the server with him.
And if you don't  want to type in here, please message me Norm Minder#5392
-1 Not enough forum time

Joke. 
+1 You have lots of forum time and you play a lot. I wish I could have more time to play Murder right now but I've been busy playing dead by daylight and crying making a map on hammer. Anyways. You always help the players out (me a few months ago) and you don't let people get to you since I have not seen you get angy at anyone yet lol. Just. A really nice person to play with and I hope you're able to help out the Murder server! I expect good things from you. Although you don't talk your text somehow always brings me happiness :)  good luck man! Also, if anyone has a reason to -1 Norm please ping me in it so I can personally slap you.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
No. simply. 

So i bother giving this man a -1 due to his actions not over how he staffs, because hes good at staffing they handle neckbeards and mom's basement dwellers perfect.
my main concern is that you play with your commands constantly and every time i say or take a screenshot you say your "trying" something or privately messaging me asking "why"/"please remove" but i know you know what your doing you do it alot especially loving the tp command now unfortunately i dont have and video's or images to prove any of this 
but dont put the "evidence is my word" bull into my mouth.

most recent being in #murder 
i sent a basic transcript of when norm teleported himself outside of the map zs_antartic_hospital i said in voice chat "norm stop exploiting" and continue with uhhuh shooting him in the face. but this was the second time in the map he'd tp'ed himself so "trying" something he already did just one round prior and in previous instances the "i just killbind" hasn't been apparent or if you did you left me or whomever teleported hanging and the murder struggling to throw the knife at us but we have no chance because were stuck where you teleported us.

[Image: 76aad535c0cfd3247b9d54c00e1423f6.png]

i can understand the occasional tp to the skybox and back or the fall damage troll but almost once a map is annoying to say the least and really sways my opinion twords you just care about screwing with teleport because thats what 90% of this argument is lol. but as admin you get few new commands such as explode, ignite, and ragdoll and this is my real worry that your going to have way too much fun with these commands. i dont want to be spammed with ulx ragdoll - ulx unragdoll ever 30s same with how youll do fake slays i have seen you spam the command a hundred times and then having to spam the remove slays. 

so i want it to be apparent that norm takes care of the trolls perfectly fine but has too much of an relationship with commands, take my -1 with a grain of salt.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
I really don't think it's a very important problem.I only used my command 2 time to joke with uh huh.I accidentally teleported myself out of the map when I wanted to teleport it to him then i killbinded after that.

I teleported myself to my to uh huh  sometimes in a way that didn't really affect the game.I'm not using it to get into the incredible spots or something.Yeah, I used my commands, because i like to joke my friends.As I said, commands that do not affect the game in any way.

I wanted to teleport myself to uh huh "It's really next to me"and I went out of the map then i killbinded.I was looking for ways to teleport me to the map when I said  I was trying something lmfao.

It wasn't about exploiting the map.

I've never used my commands in anyone but my close friends.Like uh huh and blurgh.!slaynr blurgh 100.Like this how this can affect the game.And I've NEVER used this command on you

Like i said "Why did you bring here?"In discord.Because when I make a mistake, you immediately write on Discord.It's been bothering me.Because we're friends from steam and discord.Let me give you an example I made a spelling mistake when I banned someone and after 10 seconds, you threw screnshot at Discord ...That's the point of "Why did you bring here everything i do "This is just the only one.

No matter what i do , you throw a screenshot in #murder.I can give a 10 maybe more  examples if necessary.That's the point of saying "Why did you bring here ?"

"i dont want to be spammed with ulx ragdoll - ulx unragdoll ever 30s same with how youll do fake slays i have seen you spam the command a hundred times and then having to spam the remove slays"

First.I've never used my commands in you.And yes, I don't know why adding and removing slays to my friend made you that uncomfortable.

Like !slaynr 1000 !aslay !freeze uh huh  Why does that bother you so much ?

But what can I say ,I respect that.I'll be more careful.
For the things you suggested in your application, why can you not do these things as moderator? Admins can't add player models, those have to go through and be added by Dink himself. Same with making the server relevant and active again, you do not need a staff rank at all for that to happen. The main thing you need for that is consistent activity and getting yourself a group of players to play regularly.

For the items you suggested, I just do not see why you need the admin role for those tasks. Anyone could do those tasks if they so wished to do so.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(05-16-2021, 07:30 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: I only used my command 2 time to joke with uh huh.I accidentally teleported myself out of the map when I wanted to teleport it to him then i killbinded after that.

No you did not killbind infact you stayed outside the map throwing chicken at uh huh and he killed the murder before you did or were to teleport back and i don't see how teleporting to him as a joke personally. 

I teleported myself to my to uh huh  sometimes in a way that didn't really affect the game. I'm not using it to get into the incredible spots or something. Yeah, I used my commands, because i like to joke my friends. As I said, commands that do not affect the game in any way.

Well it can affect the game depending on how you look at it for example your going across the map or at least huge chunks of area just by teleporting you easily can teleport away from the murderer (most likely not intentional) and same for if your about to get shot which i have experienced both and i have watched you put coffee and myself inside of a high wall of the minecraft map specifically and when we had guns letting us have the watchtower view easily shooting the murderer.

I wanted to teleport myself to uh huh "It's really next to me" and I went out of the map then i killbinded. I was looking for ways to teleport me to the map when I said  I was trying something lmfao.

like i said already you did not killbind you continued to stay outside the map and even tried to teleport me but the round changed. from my understand but im not advocatly testing but if you got in you should have been able to get out using the exact same command.

It wasn't about exploiting the map.

may not have been but this is one of many of occasions i have seen you go to either impossible or very hard to get places with the teleport command, some of the main times being mu_springbreak you would teleport ontop of the hotel and the blimp. in the minecraft map you would as said before teleport us high into the wall getting us stuck and you would teleport yourself there which is an advantage. and ESPECIALLY in construct you will teleport yourself from building to building on the roof of them murderer/sheriff or not and it is a pain in the ass to try and kill you that way and you teleport me up there where i inevitably have to fall to my death.

I've never used my commands in anyone but my close friends.Like uh huh and blurgh.!slaynr blurgh 100.Like this how this can affect the game.And I've NEVER used this command on you

i already mentioned these things.

Like i said "Why did you bring here?" In discord. Because when I make a mistake, you immediately write on Discord. It's been bothering me. Because we're friends from steam and discord. Let me give you an example I made a spelling mistake when I banned someone and after 10 seconds, you threw screenshot at Discord...That's the point of "Why did you bring here everything i do" This is just the only one.
|
No matter what i do , you throw a screenshot in #murder.I can give a 10 maybe more  examples if necessary. That's the point of saying "Why did you bring here ?"

i don't just do it to you if anyone were to misspell a ban i would gladly post it anywhere its relevant and alot of the misspellings and specific moments you do i personally find amusing so i share it and if i were to do the same things i guarantee you would also post it in the respected channel which you have, but specifically for the uh huh case it was an order of events that i thought was funny and others should see but since i didnt record it yknow. But im not trying to bring in you saying this as the base of my argument just a side hoe while the main point is how you use commands.

"i dont want to be spammed with ulx ragdoll - ulx unragdoll ever 30s same with how youll do fake slays i have seen you spam the command a hundred times and then having to spam the remove slays"
|
First. I've never used my commands in you. And yes, I don't know why adding and removing slays to my friend made you that uncomfortable.
|
Like !slaynr 1000 !aslay !freeze uh huh  Why does that bother you so much ?

i already said this but you infact have used them on me many times, moving into the real meat sauce its not the fact that it makes me uncomfortable its the fact that you are flodding the chat with Norm Minder has added 100 slays you blurge-Norm Minder has added 100 slays you blurge-Norm Minder has added 100 slays you blurge-Norm Minder has added 100 slays you blurge. and that gets annoying very fast personally. and i think i can provide images if needed of the flodding of the slays command.

I am not trying to out you specifically as this is a place to get criticism which i have given.  

i looked through all of my screenshots and i only found two left showing norm doing anything and yes these were from last year but i stand by my point that i dont trust you wont keep doing it.

[Image: 2a58a3e4d0e8a7bb8d8f9fc96376bc1b.png]
[Image: 26c531d79d29521f151899fe99287abb.png]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
First thing I want to start with .This application will probably be denied or something , but I want to discuss about teleporting stuff.

1.may not have been but this is one of many of occasions i have seen you go to either impossible or very hard to get places with the teleport command, some of the main times being mu_springbreak you would teleport ontop of the hotel and the blimp. in the minecraft map you would as said before teleport us high into the wall getting us stuck and you would teleport yourself there which is an advantage. and ESPECIALLY in construct you will teleport yourself from building to building on the roof of them murderer/sheriff or not and it is a pain in the ass to try and kill you that way and you teleport me up there where i inevitably have to fall to my death.

1.You're just looking for a reason.In constuct map i do teleport myself building on the roof.Because what do you expect me to do when two people are playing ?Like two people I was playing with  @"Here lies Eggroll's reputation.~" I teleported both of us to roof and tried to push each other down.There is not even one player on the server .Me and eggrol.We were trying to have fun until the players come in I'm sure or not, Eggrol has to be proof video or something it was 2 players on server.About spring_break map,same though no matter what I do, I let the murder kill me.I certainly didn't teleport myself to incredible places when there were any guests.I just did it with eggrol maybe uh huh .And before I did it, I asked them.Again,I'm going to repeat again there were no other players.You saying in big letters"ESPECIALLY" in construct.It's just funny to me.

This has to explain everything.I'm just repeating what I said

"Well it can affect the game depending on how you look at it for example your going across the map or at least huge chunks of area just by teleporting you easily can teleport away from the murderer"

I have about 500 hours on the server.I'd be happy if  you could show proof that I did it.I've never put the murder away.I've never used my power on any guest.Or taking advantage of any player.

Edit:Screenshots from 5 months ago.No guests were in the game.Coffe and I get up, pushed each other down.Also i was the murder.I pushed him down without killing anyone, still I didn't affect the game,Second screenshot is snowwy,shee was killing so many innocents at the time,I wanted to make a joke.Then you didn't say you were uncomfortable with slay commands.You just wanted to say it right now.
Spamming commands is annoying and if done too often becomes a problem. Again tho, it’s worth keeping a record of that if you believe it to be a problem.

Now teleporting does change the gameplay even if unintentionally. If it’s two people, or a small group in the evening or whatever then no one really cares. If it’s a group trying to play the game especially with guests on it’s a problem. Rule of thumb is that commands are meant to staff with and if you misuse them someone will eventually complain and it’s on you.

That being said, at this point either post proof with the comments or lay off, it’s only going to drag this app out to have the same people going back and forth.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-16-2021, 12:25 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Spamming commands is annoying and if done too often becomes a problem. Again tho, it’s worth keeping a record of that if you believe it to be a problem.

Now teleporting does change the gameplay even if unintentionally. If it’s two people, or a small group in the evening or whatever then no one really cares. If it’s a group trying to play the game especially with guests on it’s a problem. Rule of thumb is that commands are meant to staff with and if you misuse them someone will eventually complain and it’s on you.

That being said, at this point either post proof with the comments or lay off, it’s only going to drag this app out to have the same people going back and forth.
From personal experience all the times I have played with Norm I will say that I have only ever seen him teleport me a few times when small amounts of people are on. Unless anyone has proof to back up this argument that Norm spams commands if they feel like it was affecting their gameplay in a negative way then I see no reason for this to be such a huge issue since at least for me I get on Murder to have fun and sometimes getting 1.00005e+12 autoslays after I kill Norm gives me life lol. I still stand with my +1
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
+1

Norm I truly think you're ready for the Admin position, and I think it's hypocritical to shame him for "Abusing" his powers when staff do this all of the time. Plus it's a server that's not as active as most, so it's not that big of an issue.