Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoops thats an Murder Admin application
I really don't think it's a very important problem.I only used my command 2 time to joke with uh huh.I accidentally teleported myself out of the map when I wanted to teleport it to him then i killbinded after that.

I teleported myself to my to uh huh  sometimes in a way that didn't really affect the game.I'm not using it to get into the incredible spots or something.Yeah, I used my commands, because i like to joke my friends.As I said, commands that do not affect the game in any way.

I wanted to teleport myself to uh huh "It's really next to me"and I went out of the map then i killbinded.I was looking for ways to teleport me to the map when I said  I was trying something lmfao.

It wasn't about exploiting the map.

I've never used my commands in anyone but my close friends.Like uh huh and blurgh.!slaynr blurgh 100.Like this how this can affect the game.And I've NEVER used this command on you

Like i said "Why did you bring here?"In discord.Because when I make a mistake, you immediately write on Discord.It's been bothering me.Because we're friends from steam and discord.Let me give you an example I made a spelling mistake when I banned someone and after 10 seconds, you threw screnshot at Discord ...That's the point of "Why did you bring here everything i do "This is just the only one.

No matter what i do , you throw a screenshot in #murder.I can give a 10 maybe more  examples if necessary.That's the point of saying "Why did you bring here ?"

"i dont want to be spammed with ulx ragdoll - ulx unragdoll ever 30s same with how youll do fake slays i have seen you spam the command a hundred times and then having to spam the remove slays"

First.I've never used my commands in you.And yes, I don't know why adding and removing slays to my friend made you that uncomfortable.

Like !slaynr 1000 !aslay !freeze uh huh  Why does that bother you so much ?

But what can I say ,I respect that.I'll be more careful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whoops thats an Murder Admin application - by real (4) - 05-16-2021, 07:30 AM