Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoops thats an Murder Admin application
(05-16-2021, 07:30 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: I only used my command 2 time to joke with uh huh.I accidentally teleported myself out of the map when I wanted to teleport it to him then i killbinded after that.

No you did not killbind infact you stayed outside the map throwing chicken at uh huh and he killed the murder before you did or were to teleport back and i don't see how teleporting to him as a joke personally. 

I teleported myself to my to uh huh  sometimes in a way that didn't really affect the game. I'm not using it to get into the incredible spots or something. Yeah, I used my commands, because i like to joke my friends. As I said, commands that do not affect the game in any way.

Well it can affect the game depending on how you look at it for example your going across the map or at least huge chunks of area just by teleporting you easily can teleport away from the murderer (most likely not intentional) and same for if your about to get shot which i have experienced both and i have watched you put coffee and myself inside of a high wall of the minecraft map specifically and when we had guns letting us have the watchtower view easily shooting the murderer.

I wanted to teleport myself to uh huh "It's really next to me" and I went out of the map then i killbinded. I was looking for ways to teleport me to the map when I said  I was trying something lmfao.

like i said already you did not killbind you continued to stay outside the map and even tried to teleport me but the round changed. from my understand but im not advocatly testing but if you got in you should have been able to get out using the exact same command.

It wasn't about exploiting the map.

may not have been but this is one of many of occasions i have seen you go to either impossible or very hard to get places with the teleport command, some of the main times being mu_springbreak you would teleport ontop of the hotel and the blimp. in the minecraft map you would as said before teleport us high into the wall getting us stuck and you would teleport yourself there which is an advantage. and ESPECIALLY in construct you will teleport yourself from building to building on the roof of them murderer/sheriff or not and it is a pain in the ass to try and kill you that way and you teleport me up there where i inevitably have to fall to my death.

I've never used my commands in anyone but my close friends.Like uh huh and blurgh.!slaynr blurgh 100.Like this how this can affect the game.And I've NEVER used this command on you

i already mentioned these things.

Like i said "Why did you bring here?" In discord. Because when I make a mistake, you immediately write on Discord. It's been bothering me. Because we're friends from steam and discord. Let me give you an example I made a spelling mistake when I banned someone and after 10 seconds, you threw screenshot at Discord...That's the point of "Why did you bring here everything i do" This is just the only one.
|
No matter what i do , you throw a screenshot in #murder.I can give a 10 maybe more  examples if necessary. That's the point of saying "Why did you bring here ?"

i don't just do it to you if anyone were to misspell a ban i would gladly post it anywhere its relevant and alot of the misspellings and specific moments you do i personally find amusing so i share it and if i were to do the same things i guarantee you would also post it in the respected channel which you have, but specifically for the uh huh case it was an order of events that i thought was funny and others should see but since i didnt record it yknow. But im not trying to bring in you saying this as the base of my argument just a side hoe while the main point is how you use commands.

"i dont want to be spammed with ulx ragdoll - ulx unragdoll ever 30s same with how youll do fake slays i have seen you spam the command a hundred times and then having to spam the remove slays"
|
First. I've never used my commands in you. And yes, I don't know why adding and removing slays to my friend made you that uncomfortable.
|
Like !slaynr 1000 !aslay !freeze uh huh  Why does that bother you so much ?

i already said this but you infact have used them on me many times, moving into the real meat sauce its not the fact that it makes me uncomfortable its the fact that you are flodding the chat with Norm Minder has added 100 slays you blurge-Norm Minder has added 100 slays you blurge-Norm Minder has added 100 slays you blurge-Norm Minder has added 100 slays you blurge. and that gets annoying very fast personally. and i think i can provide images if needed of the flodding of the slays command.

I am not trying to out you specifically as this is a place to get criticism which i have given.  

i looked through all of my screenshots and i only found two left showing norm doing anything and yes these were from last year but i stand by my point that i dont trust you wont keep doing it.

[Image: 2a58a3e4d0e8a7bb8d8f9fc96376bc1b.png]
[Image: 26c531d79d29521f151899fe99287abb.png]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whoops thats an Murder Admin application - by Deer-ly - 05-16-2021, 11:17 AM