Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoops thats an Murder Admin application
First thing I want to start with .This application will probably be denied or something , but I want to discuss about teleporting stuff.

1.may not have been but this is one of many of occasions i have seen you go to either impossible or very hard to get places with the teleport command, some of the main times being mu_springbreak you would teleport ontop of the hotel and the blimp. in the minecraft map you would as said before teleport us high into the wall getting us stuck and you would teleport yourself there which is an advantage. and ESPECIALLY in construct you will teleport yourself from building to building on the roof of them murderer/sheriff or not and it is a pain in the ass to try and kill you that way and you teleport me up there where i inevitably have to fall to my death.

1.You're just looking for a reason.In constuct map i do teleport myself building on the roof.Because what do you expect me to do when two people are playing ?Like two people I was playing with  @"Here lies Eggroll's reputation.~" I teleported both of us to roof and tried to push each other down.There is not even one player on the server .Me and eggrol.We were trying to have fun until the players come in I'm sure or not, Eggrol has to be proof video or something it was 2 players on server.About spring_break map,same though no matter what I do, I let the murder kill me.I certainly didn't teleport myself to incredible places when there were any guests.I just did it with eggrol maybe uh huh .And before I did it, I asked them.Again,I'm going to repeat again there were no other players.You saying in big letters"ESPECIALLY" in construct.It's just funny to me.

This has to explain everything.I'm just repeating what I said

"Well it can affect the game depending on how you look at it for example your going across the map or at least huge chunks of area just by teleporting you easily can teleport away from the murderer"

I have about 500 hours on the server.I'd be happy if  you could show proof that I did it.I've never put the murder away.I've never used my power on any guest.Or taking advantage of any player.

Edit:Screenshots from 5 months ago.No guests were in the game.Coffe and I get up, pushed each other down.Also i was the murder.I pushed him down without killing anyone, still I didn't affect the game,Second screenshot is snowwy,shee was killing so many innocents at the time,I wanted to make a joke.Then you didn't say you were uncomfortable with slay commands.You just wanted to say it right now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whoops thats an Murder Admin application - by real (4) - 05-16-2021, 12:07 PM