Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoops thats an Murder Admin application
(05-16-2021, 02:37 PM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 02:13 PM)Damien Wrote: +1

Norm I truly think you're ready for the Admin position, and I think it's hypocritical to shame him for "Abusing" his powers when staff do this all of the time. Plus it's a server that's not as active as most, so it's not that big of an issue.
I wouldn’t say that staff abuse their power and murder is active but only at certain times. In regards to chat spam. Even if Norm did at a few points ever spam chat with commands (like Matt said) I feel like that wouldn’t be a big problem if there’s not that many people on. Plus it is chat. My point is that even dinkleberg himself has flooded chat with ulx commands with what I remember was a full server but I have never seen Norm flood chat like that so...
Active at certain times = Inactive in cursive. Spamming chat with commands is indeed a problem but like you said it's not that big of a deal when there's almost no-one on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whoops thats an Murder Admin application - by Damien - 05-16-2021, 02:42 PM