Potential Witnesses: shid, kizzy, sexy muffin

Proof: [Image: 98fc86c81cc16670983db7014cb423c9.png][/size]

Other: the damage logs (pog)
[Image: unknown.png?width=875&height=492]
In text:
[00:03] raw nug eater [traitor] bought Body Armor
[00:04] raw nug eater [traitor] bought Knife
[00:16] FallenAngel (watching movie) [traitor] bought Body Armor
[00:19] FallenAngel (watching movie) [traitor] has damaged Kizzy? [innocent] for 200 HP with Rifle
[00:19] FallenAngel (watching movie) [traitor] has killed Kizzy? [innocent] with Rifle
[00:21] FallenAngel (watching movie) [traitor] bought Bold Booze
[00:30] shid in sink or sink in shid [innocent] has damaged raw nug eater [traitor] for 6 HP with HK MP5SD
[00:30] shid in sink or sink in shid [innocent] has damaged raw nug eater [traitor] for 11 HP with HK MP5SD
[00:30] shid in sink or sink in shid [innocent] has damaged raw nug eater [traitor] for 11 HP with HK MP5SD
[00:30] shid in sink or sink in shid [innocent] has damaged raw nug eater [traitor] for 6 HP with HK MP5SD
[00:31] shid in sink or sink in shid [innocent] has damaged raw nug eater [traitor] for 6 HP with HK MP5SD
[00:31] shid in sink or sink in shid [innocent] has damaged raw nug eater [traitor] for 11 HP with HK MP5SD
[00:31] shid in sink or sink in shid [innocent] has damaged raw nug eater [traitor] for 11 HP with HK MP5SD
[00:31] shid in sink or sink in shid [innocent] has damaged raw nug eater [traitor] for 6 HP with HK MP5SD
[00:31] shid in sink or sink in shid [innocent] has killed raw nug eater [traitor] with HK MP5SD
[00:33] shid in sink or sink in shid [innocent] identified the body of raw nug eater [traitor]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
For back story Shid saw Raw with a knife, shid killed Raw, raw kicked Shid and then left
Have you asked Shid if this is a consensual kick?
From what I saw it was not.
(05-16-2021, 01:48 PM)Kizzy? Wrote: From what I saw it was not.
I'll give this a +1 on the strike since it doesn't seem consensual.
Greetings, I am the offender in question and am here to tell my side to the story.

So if my recollection of the event is correct, the map had just changed and we were on the motel map, can't remember the exact name. I was chasing shid with my Locomotive 12G out and he shot me, I had done no damage to him whatsoever. I watched him turn around, shoot, and that was that.

Now, some are saying I had my knife out. This is false due to the fact that immediately after killing me, the nearby innocent shot and killed Shid, I was in view of both of them at the time. If I had my knife out, they wouldn't have shot him, no?

Now, some people may say that isn't reason for a kick, but that's not up to me or them to decide, it's up to the staff so if they deem it wrong, I will take responsibility for it as such. I am well aware that the rules state those commands are only for emergency use whilst staff aren't present, and in this case no staff were present and, in my eyes, someone was shooting people without reason.

Also, to clarify one thing, I left afterwards as I had a dentist appointment today, I'm having a root canal done soon and have a bucket full of cavities I have to get filled, I wasn't trying to flee, I've just arrived home now.

Anyways, as for those who will say, "But you DID have a knife, so you must've had it out!" To which, I gladly reply, "You can pick up my knife and use it as a cover for your RDM." Unless there is clear evidence that either happened, its our word against each-other's.

That's all I have for now, if anyone has any questions for me, reply to me here and I'll do my best to reply quickly.
Honestly this is why we have damage logs to see who damaged who and leave it like that. There should be no reason why you needed to kick someone over something small that can easily be resolved with a copy of the damage line if there was a RDM or take a picture of the logs and post it in the discord to a TTT Mod or Trusted thats why there is a on-call staff for the server.
I think you could of handle the situation alot better then just kicking them that was a bad call regardless of what happened.
[Image: QZ3ikMA.png]
(05-16-2021, 05:55 PM)MagykThorne Wrote: Honestly this is why we have damage logs to see who damaged who and leave it like that. There should be no reason why you needed to kick someone over something small that can easily be resolved with a copy of the damage line if there was a RDM or take a picture of the logs and post it in the discord to a TTT Mod or Trusted thats why there is a on-call staff for the server.
I think you could of handle the situation alot better then just kicking them that was a bad call regardless of what happened.

Hey MagykThorne,

I understand where you're coming from with this, but I cannot access the damagelogs, or can I? If I go into the ULX menu, there's no damagelog command. Also, damagelogs do not help in this situation, they only show him shooting me first, and me purchasing the knife, wouldn't show whether I had it out or not when he shot me, so there wouldn't be a valid call that could be made by the staff team.

Now, as far as handling the situation, I strongly disagree with the notion that someone who is RDMing shouldn't be kicked if there is no other means of handling the situation at the time. I'm actually quite upset with the fact that RDM isn't handled with a more iron fist approach, but then again it's not very common on Dinkleberg's, nor is it intentional most of the time. The reason I feel it's not the wrong call is simply because it's either one kick and done, it's likely not going to recurr because the precedent has been set, an example has been made, of the consequences of violating this particular rule.

Also, I do understand by saying the RDM rule should be enforced harder, that it would mean people like me, and even me, would be punished harsher.
(05-16-2021, 07:48 PM)raw nug eater Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 05:55 PM)MagykThorne Wrote: Honestly this is why we have damage logs to see who damaged who and leave it like that. There should be no reason why you needed to kick someone over something small that can easily be resolved with a copy of the damage line if there was a RDM or take a picture of the logs and post it in the discord to a TTT Mod or Trusted thats why there is a on-call staff for the server.

Hey MagykThorne,

I understand where you're coming from with this, but I cannot access the damagelogs, or can I? If I go into the ULX menu, there's no damagelog command. Also, damagelogs do not help in this situation, they only show him shooting me first, and me purchasing the knife, wouldn't show whether I had it out or not when he shot me, so there wouldn't be a valid call that could be made by the staff team.

Now, as far as handling the situation, I strongly disagree with the notion that someone who is RDMing shouldn't be kicked if there is no other means of handling the situation at the time. I'm actually quite upset with the fact that RDM isn't handled with a more iron fist approach, but then again it's not very common on Dinkleberg's, nor is it intentional most of the time. The reason I feel it's not the wrong call is simply because it's either one kick and done, it's likely not going to recurr because the precedent has been set, an example has been made, of the consequences of violating this particular rule.

Also, I do understand by saying the RDM rule should be enforced harder, that it would mean people like me, and even me, would be punished harsher.
press f8 its not in the menu
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(05-16-2021, 07:59 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 07:48 PM)raw nug eater Wrote:

Hey MagykThorne,

press f8 its not in the menu

Didn't know, thanks!