My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone
(05-17-2021, 02:48 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: Well, I won't even argue about whether this was my account or whether I asked a friend to play a little on this server, but if I am an abuser of this technique, it does not mean that I am a cheater. In addition, I do not use scripts, which I have already proved, which is why I was unbanned, but with an incomprehensible condition that is in no way connected with the rules, roughly speaking, which can be called a request from the administrator, rather than an assertion based on rules. Yes, I, of course, understand that if this is not written in the rules, it does not mean that it is not prohibited, typical. But to say that I can't help but use my usual movement is simply wrong. Another point. To play without using the maximum available spectrum of things that the game provides is simply not interesting. This is a gesture of a kind hand that, despite the omission of the rules, I propose not to use this technique.

I hope that at least I will not be deprived of the opportunity to write unban requests every month.
your "usial movement"s were breaking your hitbox making you basically unhittable we told you this many times
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone - by Cryptic Salsa - 05-17-2021, 02:55 AM