My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone
(05-17-2021, 02:55 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 02:48 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: Well, I won't even argue about whether this was my account or whether I asked a friend to play a little on this server, but if I am an abuser of this technique, it does not mean that I am a cheater. In addition, I do not use scripts, which I have already proved, which is why I was unbanned, but with an incomprehensible condition that is in no way connected with the rules, roughly speaking, which can be called a request from the administrator, rather than an assertion based on rules. Yes, I, of course, understand that if this is not written in the rules, it does not mean that it is not prohibited, typical. But to say that I can't help but use my usual movement is simply wrong. Another point. To play without using the maximum available spectrum of things that the game provides is simply not interesting. This is a gesture of a kind hand that, despite the omission of the rules, I propose not to use this technique.

I hope that at least I will not be deprived of the opportunity to write unban requests every month.
your "usial movement"s were breaking your hitbox making you basically unhittable we told you this many times
It's a lie, even when I don't abuse it, people rarely kill me, only some randoms like .ceebeast can burst my head with a deagle and that's it. Complaining about hitting while shooting worth nothing when people even can't kill not moving targets. Whining literally turns this technique into something out of balance. It’s like if I didn’t use it, it would be easier for people to kill me. As if people, if I stopped jumping altogether, but only move from side to side, then people would begin to kill me more often. Practice shows that crouch jump abuse only saves you from accidental headshots from one-shot weapons, such as deagle. Even if my head in low rooms is in the ceiling for several times, it does not prevent people from shooting me in the head. Ever try to shoot at the body, and fuck those m9k guns, my friend, let me make at least this request of you: that you do not talk in 'beautiful language.', take famas and shoot blyat in the legs, your murder statistics will improve by 2 times.
This is the same situation when people whine that people with jump packs hide their heads in the ceiling for a while, stupidity, rubbish, laughing, but it does not affect anything at all. People find it easier to find the problem in others than to tell themselves that "I missed and played badly in this situation."

Messages In This Thread
RE: My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone - by PegasDoggeAM - 05-17-2021, 03:45 AM