Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Ban Request (5/19)
Offender's name: AlbinoBoy15 (Didn't get SteamID and couldn't get SteamID because when I looked him up, he had changed his name)

Potential Witnesses: Zenful, Chelllman, ThatOneGuy

Reason to Ban: His buddy who goes by "Semple Takes Roids" was suspected by me and Zenful for cheating. They were finding spots easily. Turned out the guy was straight hacking. His buddy, Albino, should still get punished. He was getting feed information and ghosting with him. I got a recording of him finding two guys after his friend is killed. The second kill is the most damning since he walks up and shoots where the guy is at. No hesitation.

Proof:
https://youtu.be/QRxi0SgBn8U
For future reference you can look in "Recently played with" in steam to grab peoples page URL then input it into a steam finder like https://steamid.uk/

This is their  Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198336136

Will look over the evidence shortly.
While this technically is benefitting from hacking, I think we gotta treat this as ghosting, which is not banable in the first offence. Although the 2 kills are pretty decent evidence it's not possible to say that Albino even knew his bud was hacking.

Appreciate the evidence though, and fingers crossed now we got both his buds' alts they won't be back!
So it was me that dealt with the ban of the friend. Albinoboy15 was getting ghosting hints from their friend and has been listed as a ghoster. He wont be banned at this time as the were not hacking and we don't ban for first time ghosters. It would be unfair to punish someone for the actions of their friend. They may not have known that the friend has hacks. The friend could see where the props were as a dead prop, don't need hacks for that.

Thanks for the report, its been added to the watch list.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
IAW PH Staff Guidelines Situation 1, Instance 2; Albinoboy15 will be put on watchlist. They were not forceswapped, therefore no ban can be awarded to them at this time. 

Regardless of the fact that his friend was indeed hacking, you are not guilty by association. That is to say, just because your friends hacks doesn't mean you get banned too; it just means others pay more attention to what you do under suspicion. 

Thank you for this report.