Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sadness to Happiness :P
I really miss everyone in Prop Hunt so much. You guys have me so many memories like a lot of them and their so amazing. Ughhhhhh I hate being grounded. If I get like 3 C's or B's I'll get my computer back and I'll be able to play again so yay. But ya I miss all of you guys and I love you <3
[Image: giphy.gif]
We miss you too! We'll still be here when you return ♥
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
Prophunt is dead lol
(04-21-2017, 02:58 PM)Taako the Wizard Wrote: Prophunt is dead lol

How is it dead? What happened???
Don't mind crow hes only here to stir the pot. PH got updated and there are some problems, main one not being able to switch maps, lso there are currently 18 ppl on it so idk what crow is saying.
Yeah I need Dink to not be RIP so we can make some more tweaks to PH. Yes, we put it on the test server. No, none of these issues popped up there.
(04-21-2017, 05:22 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Yeah I need Dink to not be RIP so we can make some more tweaks to PH. Yes, we put it on the test server. No, none of these issues popped up there.

Get starky to set you to superadmin and change the map display convar its not that hard lmao

Why the actual fuck would you delete a post that says, I fucking quote, "Slip"
(04-21-2017, 05:25 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 05:22 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Yeah I need Dink to not be RIP so we can make some more tweaks to PH. Yes, we put it on the test server. No, none of these issues popped up there.

Get starky to set you to superadmin and change the map display convar its not that hard lmao

Why the actual fuck would you delete a post that says, I fucking quote, "Slip"

Slip slerp lol
Slip
[Image: original.gif]
[Image: 512x512bb.jpg]