Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Ban Request: Ghosting/Cheating (STEAM_0:0:27127049)
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Sam STEAM_0:0:27127049, EleNa STEAM_0:1:3458593, & ✪☂Givi™ STEAM_0:0:442520073

Potential Witnesses: @"MillyDilly`" 

Reason to Ban: Cheating/ Ghosting

Proof: here  also previous ban req

Other: (Optional) Time stamps in the description of the video. Also Givi has been cheating alongside these 2. their friends lists are private but by an astute observation from milly they comment on eachothers profiles. specifically Givi and EleNa. This has been repeat offenses for Sam, EleNa I do not believe is cheating. Similarly to last time, though, she is likely being fed information from Sam. Givi is likely cheating alongside Sam. I'm confident if you have been on with Givi before you know what I mean. In another Ban request I will show him finding someone in an illegal spot.
I do see ghosting here. With the previous ban request, I could see that ElEna was on but nothing about Givi. So with those two, they will be added to the list to be watched for ghosting.

However, for Sam, this is the 2nd time he has been caught so he will be banned for 2 weeks for ghosting.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army