Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arbok... or something
Ingame Name: Admiral Arbok

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86387810

Time Played: Almost 9 weeks

When First Joined: January 24th, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central Time zone, I can get on around 4:00 P.M - 10:00 PM weekdays, 7:00 A.M - 11:00 P.M on weekends

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: When I really feel like playing, I play for hours at a time. So I'm on a lot when I feel like it. I usually play early in the morning, when most staff aren't on, and sometimes late at night.

Why you want to help the community: Well, I was having a great time as T-Mod helping people out and karma banning then I did the dumb and got demoted. The server has "Staff Needed" in the title so... y'know.... I thought I'd apply..

I really like this server. I've played on it a lot, and for a long time. I've been T-Mod before and it was great... so I'm here again...

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: After the server I played on died, I quit gmod and played other games. Then I got bored and came back here...

Other: If I hadn't gotten myself demoted this would have probably been my mod app... o well...

you win this time mini
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yes
Yeah I think enough time has passed. +1
+1
former admin2
(04-21-2017, 08:49 PM)Deadpool Wrote: ima have to say -1.

you got demoted less than 2 months ago for giving out info you were not supposed to. I think it's too early to apply for that reason of demotion.
you're good staff, but that demotion still is heavy for the reason to me.
I'd say wait a few more months before re-applying.

I was told by goalie to apply today when I was demoted
(04-21-2017, 08:50 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I was told by goalie to apply today when I was demoted

K, then changed.
former admin2
(04-21-2017, 08:54 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 08:50 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I was told by goalie to apply today when I was demoted

K, then changed.

you and your "K" responses make me want to kill myself
+1
+1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 from me my man :)